Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Jun Ji Hyun Is Passionate To Find Out The Mystery Behind Mount Jiri In Jirisan Episode 1


Jirisan starring Jun Ji Hyun and Ju Ji Hoon started airing last night, October 23. It's not just an ordinary drama that we're watching, it has a different kind of flavor that evaded the mainstream romcom nor historical romance genres that most of the on-going dramas today are centered about. Jirisan is special because aside it bringing in action, mystey and suspense, it's also tvN's 15th year anniversary project which only explains why they allotted a big budget of 32 billion won or 27.4 million dollars for it. It exceeds Vincenzo's budget of 20 billion won or 18 million dollars. And if it has a budget then it means good production, cinematography, videography, star studded cast and so on and so forth. After watching just only the first episode of it, all the good things that I've mentioned became really evident in this drama and I think this is officially the newest craze that I'll be looking forward and react to every week. Yassss! 

It's crazy because I'm such a huge fan of Jun Ji Hyun ever since. I laughed and cried over her movies and dramas such as My Sassy Girl, Windstruck, My Love From The Stars and even got thrilled with her action movie, The Thieves. I'm so glad and feeling lucky that I get to witness the beginning of her newest drama Jirisan. Boy, it's just 1st episode and yet I could already feel the oozing charisma from Jun Ji Hyun. She always has that badass character despite her angelic appearance. We must not also get deceived by her tough character, because I feel like we'll be crying in the end. I actually am anticipating it already. 


On the first episode of Jirisan, we got to see how and why Seo Yi Kang is called "Devil Seo" by her co-rangers. She's basically the best one who knows the mountain's trails by heart. Not only that, she's definitely a skilled ranger, see how he saved that co-ranger from getting killed by ravaging falling stone? That was such an amazing stunt! She's very passionate when it comes to protecting the mountain and saving those hikers/non-hikers missing which is why she's strict when it comes to training new rangers like Kang Hyun Jo (Ju Ji Hoon). 


The episode started with a flashback with how these two leads crossed their paths. It sunk in to me that it was all a flashback when Yi Gang came in with a wheelchair and Hyun Jo was shown bedridden on a later part of the episode. I found that too drastic as a viewer watching a pilot episode to be shown such twist so early. Also, just when things got better with the two's relationship as partners/pair in saving the mountain and people that went missing, they showed us right away how thet ended up. Hmmm... with the way they make decisions and act on it, I guess that explains why though. Lol I'm curious what happened and am hoping that they'll recover. 


So far, I perceived all the rangers to be very passionate to what they're doing. Nope, they aren't that bystanders we see in the office or other workplaces pssing time, these rangers are serious with their thing and I found that really admirable most especially Yi Gang. She's a female like me, so her character resonated with me so much. She's very much like a role model for me (not as ranger ofc) when it comes to being fearless and someone with burning passion to whatever she's doing. Ooohh I love it so much! It's proven even a hundred times with how she returned to the mountain to solve the mystery behind who's giving her signals as to where the missing hikers were located. 


It's amazing how the mountain communicates with them (Yi Gang and Kyun Jo). Is there a mountain spirit that guards Jirisan? Or there's more into it? Gosh, I'm seriously having goosebumps and I'm so curious about thia mystery too!!! I'm excited to watch more of it, so far so good and I could recommend it for everyone to start watching! 

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments