Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Ju Ji Hoon Is The One Giving Jun Ji Hyun Signals In Jirisan Episode 2

Waaait! What the hell is happening? I really thought that the suspicious person that's loitering around Jirisan is a mountain spirit, but I guess it's not the case? Who was that at the end? At first, I'm guessing it's the chief. The face of the suspicious person was shown but I couldn't really tell if it's him or not. He became suspicious to me because of the yellow ribbons with blood on it discovered by Seo Yi Gang. Hmmm... But... when I examined the face at the end once again, I think it's Hyun Jo. His body is constrained in the hospital due to coma, but his spirit is wandering around? And the reason why Yi Gang asked Lee Da Won (Go Min Si) to point the traditional marker to Haedong Ranger Station is because she has a hunch that the one giving her signals was Hyun Jo? Come to think of it, Hyun Jo and Yi Gang shared the secret about this traditional marker, and Yi Gang also knew about Hyun Jo's special ability to find someone that's missing. Perhaps Yi Gang considered Hyun Jo to be the on that's giving her signals through the traditional marker. That makes more sense, right? Hmmm... 

This kdrama is getting scarier, right? I must admit that this episode 2 really gaveme goosebumps. This feels somewhat like how I felt when I was watching Krystal and Jang Dong Yoon's Search which is also set in moutains/forest while solving the mystery. This is really a suspense/thriller genre! I think I'm liking this genre more and more! I love it when I'm having goosebumps all throughout without worrying that I'm gonna get shocked by something gruel. Kdramas with this kind of genre is pretty decent in my perspective, so I like it. 

Anyways, I really am loving the dynamics between Seo Yi Gang (Jun Ji Hyun) and Kang Hyun Jo (Ju Ji Hoon). I think this show is going to progress with flashbacks first until we get into the present time. They're gonna unfold the events that way till the mystery revolving Jirisan and as to how Yi Gang and Hyun Jo ended in their present state. Sigh. There's not much I could say about this episode but I'm gonna be patient with this because I'm lovin' it so far! 

Also, this drama is oozing with so much 'adventure', 'independence' and 'girl power' because of (Seo Yi Gang) Jun Ji Hyun, and I'm currently in a situation outside of my comfort zone so it feels like I'm on a survival mode/adventure too. Somehow, watching Jun Ji Hyun in her character Seo Yi Gang, she's an inspiration that I can do so many things on my own too. I'm motivated to fight my way everyday because of her. She's a real role model. Waaa I love her! My idol! 


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments