Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Won Jin Ah Chose Between Rowoon And Her Dream In She Would Never Know Episode 13


I took the relationship of Yoon Song Ah and Chae Hyun Seung very challenging from the start despite them displaying sweetness all the time after they got together. It's true that the involvement of Song Ah with Lee Jae Shin was a challenge too but I do believe that the hardest one will be their maturity level. The sunbae-hoobae relationship that developed into lovers, the dreams were already set even before they got together. When Hyun Seung showed up at the last scene to stop sunbae from leaving to Europe, that was such a turn off for me. It clearly shows the difference of their priorities.
 
To some, age difference is not an issue but I do think it is. The marurity level of each individual in the relationship is essential to make the love work. The older one usually has the eagerness to fulfill the dream for herself, Song Ah is already at the point of her career where she's closer to it while Hyun Seung is still just starting with his own career. I honestly thought Hyun Seung would understand because he's as passionate as her when it comes to work and even made her as his role model. But I guess, the possessiveness that immature love caused him made him hold onto her like a kid with his toy. How they look onto love is different as well and it really showed now. Song Ah knew, that's why she chose not to show the transfer of work location application to him because he would react negatively to it. 


I'm giving Hyun Seung an understanding point of view too though, 5 years surely is a very long time. Anyways, whatever it is that Song Ah decides, I hope they could talk it out and keep the relationship. We'll get to see how strong their love for each other in this kind of situation. 


On another topic, the one that I already foresaw, the pain caused by the secrecy that Chae Yeon Seong is suffering now had me bawling. Gosh, it's heartbreaking to see that the one with the jolliest personality became like that. I honestly think that Yeon Seong's husband is gay and he's only in denial. I'm not sure what settlement they'll end up with but if I'll have to choose then the only way is divorce. Only when they set each other free can only make them happy. 


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments