Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Tale Of The Nine Tailed: As Lee Yeon & Ji-Ah's Love Story Progress, Lee Rang Continues To Gain Sympathy From The Viewers


Now that Lee Yeon discovered the reincarnation of her first love, we are able to see huge progress in their relationship. In this episode 5, we're served with some spice of a kissing scene from the couple! Lee Yeon's waiting for such a long time but his passion and desire for his love surely didn't diminish but intensifies more especially when he saw Ji-Ah in the clothing of Ah-Eum in this modern world. With this discovery, I think we got some official partnership in helping out lost souls in find their way to the other world too. I knew it, it's going to be revival of some Hotel Del Luna, Goblin and Korean Odyssey concept. I'm not complaining, alright?

On the other hand, Lee Rang's gaining a lot of sympathy from the audience. It feels like every new episodes, we're able to feel the weight of his sufferings. He was abandoned and almost killed by his half brother, he lost his beloved pet due to the mountain fire and he continue to bear all that to the present. The scene where he's buying a new wrist watch made my heart cry for him, especially when he said he's sick waking up every morning despite having the luxurious lifestyle. If that ain't a sign of a depressed person then I don't know what it is. I kind of feel like I have a connection with him, I truly understand him. Ah! Let me hug you, Lee Rang. From the first episode until now, my heart still goes with him. I don't know up until when, but all I want right now is to see him heal in the next episodes. 💓

Also, have I mentioned that I've set my eyes on the veterinarian and Yoo-ri's relationship? Despite not knowing yet the full details about Yoo-ri, we know that she also suffered in her past too, and it feels like the vet's role is going to comfort and heal her. Ah! I wish there would be a story about those two! I can't wait!


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments