Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

I Trust Irene And Will Continue To Support Her


I really want to stay silent about this controversy that Irene's currently in but people using this opportunity to bring her down just doesn't sit right with me. People are scary, they declare that they are her fans for a long time but will throw her away in an instant with just one mistake. A mistake that any person could make, it's just that this became a big deal because Irene's work is being a celebrity, a popular one. People immediately judged her without even knowing her side. Shouldn't they consider and understand first her side? But hey, Irene didn't bother to state anything to defend herself anymore probably because she already knew the cruel fact that people only listen to what they want to hear and only believe what they want to believe in. She just took this issue maturely and straight to the point by apologizing to that stylist personally and even through public apology on her instagram, without stating what actually happened or why she behaved that way because in the end she knew that she hurt someone's feelings and that there's no excuse to that. Irene accepts it and will learn from it. We know nothing and yet people chose to embody a perfect righteous human being and continue to criticize her for what a stylist, that she only worked with recently, posted on social media. Gosh. This is insane, right?!

I stand with Irene, I believe in her. We all get angry at some point and scold someone to make something right, even shout at them to tell a point. Your boss in your workplace could do that, the cashier or the guards could snob you, or even yourself could do such things. I myself get mad at my co-workers/ juniors because I want them to strengthen themselves and learn things to improve themselves. Yes, I hurt their feelings by stating truth about their performance and they were offended, but later on they thanked me because as time passed by they realized why I scolded them and why I got mad. They actually improved and they were grateful. If people cry on social media just to whine and get sympathy from being scolded at work then they are nothing but weaklings and plain stupid. I understand that there are other ways to convey a point peacefully, but sometimes we need to be tough to make the message clear. What I'm trying to say is that, there are a lot of possible reasons why Irene acted like that and we shouldn't judge her right away. For me, I believe that she got mad for a sensible reason. 


Please be strong, Irene. Your right people will defend you like what the other stylists/co-workers are doing right now and I bet your family, friends and members love and trust you fully. Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, Yeri and Luvies got your back! 






I chose to support her till the end. We all make mistakes, I make a lot of that and probably has worst. Lol This is my choice, if you don't agree then don't. 


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments