Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Secret About Krystal's Birth Has Been Revealed In 'Search'

I don't think it's a good idea to watch this Kdrama late at night, and yet I did. It was definitely a wrong move! I had to cover my eyes to the scenes where the monster/ mysterous creature's appearing. Anyways I'm glad I survived it and still able to capture some important scenes. 

Yes, the title might confuse you if you didn't read it clearly. I'm only referring to Krystal's character in her Kdrama 'Search', of course. It seemed that in this episode, lots of details from the past were revealed and that includes important information about Son Ye-Rim's (Krystal) birth. This would really change everything about her future if someone else knew from the military, especially the bad guys with high ranks. They are all connected with their past and I kind of have a gut feeling that Dong-Jin (Jang Dong Yoon) has some connection to that as well. We should get more flashbacks! 


Also, I think the important characters were already revealed one by one in this episode. Those who will complete the special mission unit so I'm expecting to get more actions in the next episodes. I think it's about time that they heighten the thrill and start to solve the mystery to do not bore the viewers. I've just known that this kdrama would only have 10 episodes so I wish they would not disappoint and give us a storyline that's worth watching and interesting. 

Go Krystal! I believe in you. Hwaiting! 


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments