Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Happy Birthday Wendy! (0221)

I was not able to write a blog post about Wendy on her exact birthday but before her birth month ends, I'll make a blog entry about what happened on that special day. It has been a while since I've become excited over someone's (idol's) birthday, more than mine and I'm more than glad to experience that again. Thank goodness I was able to discover Red Velvet and even more thankful that Wendy crawled into my bias list. Don't get me wrong, I love all the members of RV, it's just that Wendy took a special place in my heart because I'm moved by how genuine and super kind this person really is. I have a long history about fandom (be it Jpop and Kpop) and I can tell you by observing and doing research about her, there really was no signs of pretense. I mean she's just being herself, being so humble despite her immense talent, good looks and if it wasn't a rumor then her being from a wealthy family. Even her members, and other people around her says that she's one of the kindest person they have met. Let's say that Wendy is just that idol that I am proud to adore because she doesn't do something pretentious just to gain popularity. Her singing is more than enough for her to really shine and there was an IG live wherein Wendy says she wanted to be recognized by her singing skills. That girl only loves one thing the most, and that's singing for us all. Dammit, we don't deserve her. lol

Photo credits to: Jonghyun Kim's IG

Anyways, that's too much of a leeway now from my main point today huh? I guess I just can't help it but talk about GOOD things about Wendy. Coz there's a lot! Okay wait, let me start already.


February 21, 2020, Wendy celebrated her birthday. She might have celebrated inside the hospital since she only got discharged from it yesterday,  February 28, 2020. But who knows, maybe she gone out to celebrate, I only hoped that she was able to spend it with the closest people in her life though. So basically I went to tweet as well as message Wendy on her IG a greeting. Speaking of birthday greetings, I was really expecting such from the other members, Irene, Seulgi, Joy and Yeri. Even though I know that I might be disappointed because of course the girls shouldn't really rely on just social media. right? I mean, people shouldn't rely or measure the importance of any person based on what was posted on social media because we all know what matters is behind the private lives. But thankfully though, Seulgi posted an IG story at midnight, later Joy did so too. Around afternoon it was Yeri who posted next. See below images:



Seulgi's IG Story:

Joy's IG story:


Yeri's IG story:


The tension around twitter was a bit high because we don't know if Irene was going to post a birthday greeting. I mean, the ship they boarded needs to keep sail (wenrene-lol). There were even bets and challenges that the fans swore to do if ever Irene was going to post anything. Hahaha everyone was really funny just by looking at ReVeluvs' tweets. 


What wasn't expected that day was Wendy's 2 posts (in korean & english) on her instagram! That was her first update in 2020, and after the accident that happened in SBS Gayo Daejun! Everyone became very emotional that day because in the end. Waaa! we don't deserve you our angel, Wannie. Ahhh! (Ooops please excuse me.) She dropped the bomb on us! Wait, it's A GIFT from Wendy to ReVeluvs on her birthday.  See below image:



The IG story of Irene that I've mentioned earlier was posted after Wendy did. Since we are emotional from Wendy's update, Irene's post made everything complete and ReVeluvs wanna cry and just go insane. lol The updates from the whole Red Velvet members on Wendy's birthday was like a gift to all of us who are thirsty towards them. hahaha I know I'm going mad because of them. Hnnng! See image below for Irene's story update. 


I love Red Velvet so much. I think I'm gonna enjoy this fandom really much.

Comments