Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Yutaka Ozaki

While I am on a vacation, aside from relaxing, I do look for interesting things on the internet as well. I think it's already in my blood to research about whatever it is that's worthwhile. I'm just super curious about myself on what I could find as worthwhile or interesting. Sometimes we're able to understand ourselves more while discovering things like this right? I like this, it's like treasure hunting. But of course I will not keep those discovered gems all for myself. I will definitely boast them here and share all the information I could get.

So basically, during one of those nights I'm drinking I am searching for a fitting music that could accompany me the entire night. Well just so you know, I really like looking for the best music whenever I'm doing something I like because the music on that very moment will help me remember that time. Whenever you hear that music, it'll bring you a nostalgic feeling right? For me drinking on a very relaxing night is a very likable moment because I never get such leisure time on a daily basis. We're all adults here right, I know you all know what I'm saying. Lol


Anyways if you guys are reading every post in this blog, you might have seen already this man's name that I'll talk about. He's very charming, radiating a bad guy vibe with his rockstar looks and voice, a very manly one. Oh, have I mentioned I like such guys? So, who am I talking about? It's none other than Yutaka Ozaki! That one is a real gem, thank God for youtube recommendation for displaying this rock star's song entitled, 'I Love You'. Youtube really is cheesy, recommending a song like that. But I'm more than grateful!




He's so handsome, has a captivating big voice, he sings with so much emotions and depth, writes impressive & relatable lyrics, I just couldn't let this guy pass after watching the 1st video I've seen from him. I got hooked up right away and searched for more songs from him. One of my other favorite song from him was 'Oh my Little Girl'.


At first, I thought this song was about her daughter. (he doesn't have a daughter) lol So I researched and I learned the lyrics, it's actually about expressing a romantic love. He describes the girl with pure adoration and expresses how much he wanted to love and protect her. The song is really beautiful! I'm kinda moved.

English Translation
There you stand still on this noisy street
A very small girl who’s susceptible to the cold,
and a crybaby

You smile as you sing me a love song from the street corner
Gently your frozen body touches up against mine
you want to kiss

Oh my little girl I’ll keep you warm
Oh my little girl I love you
Oh my little girl
I’ll walk with you in the twilight
and I’ll never leave you ever

I look at you dazedly as I stroke your hair
and while enveloped in my arms
you laugh in a sweet and childlike voice

Oh my little girl only the beautiful you
Oh my little girl I love you
Oh my little girl
the cold wind passes through our bodies
I’ll never leave and make you cry

Oh my little girl I’ll keep you warm
Oh my little girl I love you
Oh my little girl
I’ll walk with you in the twilight
I promise to never ever leave you

I also love his 'Forget-Me-Not' song. I interpreted this song as an expression of what forget-me-not flower really symbolizes. (true love and 'don't forget me' message) Ozaki and his lover on the song is contemplating their great love for each other, the start and the anxiety about its ending. 

Those songs I've mentioned were very melancholic right? Yeah, I'm more hooked with those kind of music from him although he has a lot of upbeat songs as well. I just prefer the rock ballads. 

I got head over heels with this guy but when I researched about his personal life, it gave me a heartbreak instantly. Seriously, this great musician died at the age of 26 in April 1992. Basically I was not yet alive but hey, good news is that his music lives on up to this time. He is also looked up by other big artists such as Gackt & Utada Hikaru. It's incredible, his legacy lives on! The fans surely misses him too... I could see the comments on youtube as well. I want to contribute in making this legend to be known in our age too by sharing his music on this blog site. At least that I could do for him. 


Oh wait, let me share also this song called 'So I Can Be Myself'. The phrase 'I have to keep winning so I can be myself' just got me. It entails so much meaning for me. I don't know maybe I'm just way too engulfed by whatever this legend is singing. lol


I love you Yutaka Ozaki!

Comments