Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Too Many Concerts/Fanmeetings

There are so many concerts being announced lately by different organizers. The catch here is that, all of my favorite artists as of the moment decided to come to our country for a concert or for a fan meeting. And knowing that they are all my FAVORITES, it makes me very guilty if I think of not buying tickets to their events. Right now, I have bought 2 tickets for different concerts.

One for IU's Love Poem Concert which will be held tomorrow at Araneta Coliseum. IU is my favorite of all my favorites in this current period of time and that is because of Hotel Del Luna and her latest mini album, Love Poem. The time when IU announced that she will come to Manila for a concert, I knew that very moment that I will buy a ticket and go see her. I even decided right away that I will ditch our scheduled office Christmas party for this IU event coz l know my priorities. lol 


The second ticket I bought is for my ALL TIME FAVORITE JAPANESE GIRL ROCK BAND, SCANDAL. Their concert will be held in June 2020 at New Frontier Theater. I bought the VVIP, just because I want to be as near as I can to them. Just because, they are my ALL TIME FAVORITE JAPANESE GIRL ROCK BAND since the beginning of this blog site. lol How can I not go to this event? Ugh. I still love them so. 
And just today, my fate decided that 2 tickets aren't enough. So I discovered via facebook that Rex Orange County, who I listen to and written a blog entry about just the previous month, is coming to Manila for a concert on May 16, 2020 at New Frontier Theater. I am not sure if I will buy this to see him. Waaah.. it's painful especially to my pocket. lol


What makes my suffering unbearable is that, I found out also that Yeo Jin Goo will hold a fan meeting on February 1, 2020 at New Frontier theater also. Dang it! That's Jang Man Wol's Ku Chang Seong!!! GAAAH! 


This suffering would have been heaven if only I got a lot of money, but that's not the case. lol I'll have to think about this really well before I lose myself into buying tickets for their events. Yeo Jin Goo's event will start selling tickets on December 22 while Rex Orange County's concert tickets will be available on December 17. Whew.. God, help me with this. 😂😂😂

Comments