Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

I Found A Gem! (Dean Fujioka)


It's always splendid whenever I add someone on my list to devour, I mean to be fond of. This one's like Arashi, he's been on the Japanese entertainment for a long time. He's into acting but the one that really made me like him first was through his role in Fullmetal Alchemist Live Action as my beloved Roy Mustang. Although I did like him there, it does not escalate into love quickly. lol Not yet, till I discover his music just recently! Damn this daddy is lovely and sexy! He swiftly took my heart away with just one music video that I've watched! He's just so damn sexy, too hot! lol

Watch this for you to understand more my feelings.



Done watching? Now you know. Take me with you Dean, I love you already. 💗💗💗

I know guys, he's married and already has 2 kids. I know where I stand in this relationship lol *omg it's been a while I've become this delusional again
I bet his kids and wife are celebrating once more that he is part of their lives. Just look at that fine man! 

His songs are having this captivating beat and his presence in the music video just adds spice to make it even more enjoyable. Age really is just a number, so let's not be afraid to grow older coz we all know we can still do whatever it is as long as we have passion for it. But of course, let's age with wisdom alright? Don't laze off coz we'll never be as fine as Dean Fujioka and other old yet fine men and women out there. Yeah~



Comments