Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Something to Think About...

Just a few weeks to go and it's already 2020! How did you spent your 2019 so far? Did you fulfill some of your dreams, or at least took a step towards it this year? Was this year much better than the past years in terms of productivity or just living your purpose? Or perhaps you're still lost soul?

Well, if you'll ask me, it's much better than the past years. I somehow can grasp all the events that had happened unlike the previous years. Time surely did flew by, but I can say that I somehow managed to stay awake the whole ride. Almost! But it does not mean this year is my year because the events that had happened were not really something that I have aimed in my whole life. Let's say that this year's just an attempt to stay conscious most of the time. It's really kind of hard to explain, but I know a few of you did get it. 

Anyways, those are just my random thoughts since it's already end of the year. And a new beginning is set to start. The best metaphor for this phenomena is that a new chapter is about to unfold for us to continue writing about our lives. So, have you decided to write stories with depth or just stick with the shallow boring stuff? Up to you.

Would you rather take the path Sasuke chose in his life or will you just remain a weak ninja? lol I just feel like inserting that one here. Oh my naruto fanatic self is emerging to the surface! Haha, nah I'm just trying to lessen the weight of my words to keep myself sane. 

I'm actually waiting for a new episode of Boruto.. coz Jiraiya found out about him. lol spoiler!
Want more? lol

Comments