Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

IU's Love Poem Concert in Manila! (Part 1)


So last night was like the best thing ever that happened to my fandom world. I was totally mesmerized by the feeling of being present in a concert of one of my favorite artist. And to be honest with you all, I still am in awe of what took place that night. Last night's concert was actually my first ever, so I am totally in daze and I can't seem to calm myself even after the event. It was really like the best night ever in my life. Call me exaggerated but that's what I really felt and I'll cherish that forever. The first ever concert that I attended was really IU's Love Poem in Manila, and I will not exchange that event for any other concert to be my first. Because aside from the obvious fact that IU was there singing and entertaining us all, it was also because of the fans that made that night so special for me. PH Uaena or Maaena are so amazing, and I am so proud to be part of that crowd. Even IU was shocked by how amazing the crowd was. I almost lost my voice screaming for each songs she sang, for her cute remarks and Tagalog words. That night was really wonderful and I love it so much that I wanted to cry due to happiness. IU just made my love for her even bigger. I am so inspired to do the things that I REALLY wanted to do in my life. I was really moved by her and IU being so appreciative all the time, being shocked by how popular she was up till this time is just so humbling. She's an amazing artist and a wonderful person who always wanted to make her fans happy and cheerful. And to be able to make her happy that entire night was very fulfilling as well. We can all feel how moved and happy she was. She even left a remark that she wants Maaena to come with her concert in Indonesia, which garnered even more love from the crowd.

I really do not want to forget those precious moments from last night's concert so I've decided to do a detailed blog entry about that. So this might be divided in 2 parts or so. I will try my best with this to showcase you all that magical night because IU is worth all the time and effort.

Okay, so lets start this!



We arrived at the vicinity of Araneta Coliseum around 4pm to queue on the Gen Ad line. Yes, only Gen Ad because the tickets were sold out so fast last November 17. Originally, the seat plan issued by Pulp showed only up to Box B, but they probably considered the amount of people still on the ticketing line there so they opened the Gen Ad seats. Whatever the reason was, I am very thankful they did that.

November 4 (c/o PULP via Facebook)

Anyway back to what I was saying, we arrived at 4pm and they opened the gates at the venue by 5pm or so. There was really no official merch being sold so we just bought items from those people selling their own merch of IU. Here are the things we bought:

Even if they are just laminated photos of IU, we just can't refrain ourselves from buying those things. Perhaps it's all because IU is just so irresistible! Gah!

The moment we managed to get inside the coliseum, the first photo I took was this:
And daaamn, my feels are already overflowing. I can't believe it, the view is actually not bad either. I know to myself that I am going to enjoy that night!

While waiting for about 2 hours for the event to start and for the seats to be fully occupied, the excitement is building up from everyone. Every time there was a person moving from the backstage area or the side of it, everyone is already screaming. lol Even if they were just guards, or literally just  anybody. Hahaha! It was really fun waiting with everyone having such huge enthusiasm and energy. Ma-aenas are definitely awesome! 

So when it hits 7pm, everything went so magical. IU coming out to the stage was like an angel sent from above. She was really adorable and I can't take my smile off my face the entire time while watching her even in just that huge screen. I was really really excited along with the other Ma-aenas. Just like IU, I don't know what to feel that very moment also. See my fancam here for you to see how amazing everyone is, all cheering for IU. Waaaa


Can you hear everyone screaming? I was screaming too after that video. Shocks I can't forget how exciting that very moment was. My strategy was to record the 1st half of her performance or just any excerpt as a remembrance only then I scream along with the others with all my might. I also have my friend with me who is game to record everything because his actual bias was really TWICE. But I could tell, he liked IU after that night saying that she was a full performer with different genres to offer. 

The first 2 songs she sang were unlucky then followed by the acoustic version of Palette. We could really feel how overwhelmed she was from the fans cheering. lol She was really smiling so adorably and we could tell that she gets excited whenever we cheer for her with so much energy and whenever everyone was singing along with her songs. She can't believe that Filipinos know her lyrics really well so she gets really surprised and joyful towards it.

After two songs, she then talked to her fans. That's where she talked in English and Korean. There was an English translator whenever she speaks in Korean so it was really convenient for us. Also one of the things that I really like about Ma-aenas is, no matter how excited they are they pause or remain silent whenever IU speaks. We all listen attentively to her. Although there were still times that the excitement were uncontrollable but those were really seldom events to almost none. Ma-aenas are really respectful of IU. I really love it. 

unlucky





Palette

If you are going to see the details of the youtube account I made, I named it after the initials of my first name and then I put Passion just because IU kept on saying that Manila is full of passion. lol That gave me an idea regarding what username to use. Please do follow me on that youtube account, I will try to post more fancams as well as other interesting videos. You'll see. 

The next songs she sang were the following in chronological order.

Autumn Morning


Secret Garden


The Visitor

Then the sexiest part of the show comes along..

Jam Jam


Twenty Three

Okay so I'll end the part 1 here, and I'll continue on the part 2 and 3 or so. I honestly don't know up to what part this will end, but I promise I will complete these blog entries dedicated only to IU's Love Poem concert in Manila no matter what. I am even setting aside my Japanese language studies just for this because I know everything about IU is all worth it. Yey~

Gahh it's already almost 2 days now from that night and I still cannot get over it.I'm genuinely moved by everything that happened that night. It was just so amazing! It was really an experience that I will not forget.

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog its really helpful for people like me who was not able to watch the concert. I will wait for the other part of it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and thanks for your comment too. I'll try to post the Part 2 as soon as I can.

      Delete

Post a Comment