Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

IU's Love Poem Concert in Manila! (Part 2)


When I heard the intro sound of Twenty Three playing, I already squealed in happiness. lol To be honest, that's one of my favorite songs of IU. It's very fierce and very lively so I really like it a lot! You guys can see the video for Twenty Three on my previous blog entry, click here: IU's Love Poem Concert in Manila! (Part 1)

The next song she performed was BBIBBI and daaaang it, that was so fantastic! I thought it was the best performance of the evening at that very moment. (Disclaimer: but wait for the other songs she performed. lol) She was so happy, we could all see her smiling every time Ma-aenas were singing along and doing the BBIBBI fanchants so loud. We could all tell she's really impressed. Every songs she performed was really great, and I mean every songs! Hahaha! She even left a remark that she  named Singapore as the country of BBIBBI but she thinks that the Philippines is the mother of BBIBBI. (IU thinks that Philippines is the one who made it) lol We all laughed and proudly cheered on that. Maaenas were very glad at every positive remarks that IU spoke the entire night, because we all know that those words were her genuine feelings surfacing.


In the next one, for me it's the performance that first highlighted her powerful voice that night. Despite the loud music playing, her voice still beautifully surmounts it. The only thing she cannot beat though was the loud cheer from Ma-aenas. She told that herself during encore. The song was, Hold My Hand.

Then aside from her Tagalog words and giggles due to happiness, I think this next performance she did was the cutest of the night. It's Last Night Story! Performing the cute dances from its MV and witnessing it LIVE? GAAAAH! We're all dead! Every time she dances cutely and shows a very adorable facial expressions, everyone in the crowd was screaming for her and if you'll see in the vid she actually did push herself to dance up to the end. We think that she got really carried away by the fans cheering. Since she was enjoying every bits of it she left a positive remark that she thought it was the Philippines' National Anthem.


And of course, the one and only Blueming! There was a free banner handed to us by the representative of IU PH, and that was used during IU's performance of this. Have you seen this Banner? Yes, because IU herself posted an instagram photo with this banner. Such a great remembrance, right? All thanks to the effort of IU PH.

See more fancams here and listen to IU with all Ma-aenas singing along. This is in chronological order.

Meaning of You
This is probably one of the best duet that IU and Ma-aenas made that night. Although it's true that Ma-aenas really sing along with every songs of IU, but this one is like a perfect duet! And listen at the end wherein Ma-aenas got lost in the song and forgot the timing. Everyone laughed happily and continue to accompany IU till the very end of the song. IU on the other hand shrugged the mistake and sing as if nothing happened or everything was just perfect. She said herself that she thought it was perfect too, praised Ma-aenas that we are really good at singing and that she thought that the whole nation was a singer. I love this performance!!!

Knees
This song she said is the one she writes during her sleepless nights. This was one of the best ballad performed that night too. Everyone clapped in the end because of the beautiful moment shared.


Say You Love Me
IU was actually a huge fan of MYMP so she did a song cover of one of their songs as a present to Ma-aenas. She said that it's a song that she sang a lot when she was little and she dedicated this song for her Ma-aenas.

Lullaby (this is one of my frustrations, I thought I was audio recording this performance but then when I saw my phone at the end of IU's singing, I saw my phone and it did not record the whole performance. Gaaah. I was able to have a veeeery short audio from this song so just bear with it. Too bad though, it is one of my favorite ballads of her. Shocks)

Anyways, I will not post a fancam on this so you could just go search somewhere else like in youtube. lol By the way, she said that she made this song so everyone could sleep well. At the end of the performance she said that if there are people sleeping that moment , please don't wake them up. Haha naughty IU.



Through The Night
The very first word she sang for that song everyone was already in awe. We all sing along right away, IU smiled yet again probably still amazed by how Filipinos know her song really well. Everyone present in that venue could feel that precious shared moment although at the end, IU gained a little disappointment from Maeanas for calling us Singapore. You could see IU wasn't aware of the mistake she made though as it shown in her face but then when she realized she corrected herself calling us "My Ma-aenas" then continued to sing the song professionally. Maaenas forgave her instantly of course especially we all know how tired and forgetful she could really be.

dlwdrma

The Red Shoes

After she performed The Red Shoes, she did a longer talk than the previous ones. Since she was about to sing the last 2 songs of the night before the encore, she somehow summarizes all the feelings she had that night. She apologizes too for the mistake she did during Through The Night by praising first Manila and then apologizing. "It's the actually the first time to hear a fanchant that loud for through the night out of all the concerts that I've had. It really felt so surreal. Because of that I was not in the right mind state so I confused Manila as Singapore. I'm really sorry.." and then chanted "Manila! Manila!"

She added positive remarks like:

"If every concert my crowd is like this I think I will have so much fun."

"It's the last part of the concert. Even if we're ending now I still cannot get used to your cheers. Today especially tonight time seems to fly, right? "

"Babablik ako para makita kayo ulit, I promise."

"Did you guys have fun? I also had fun. It was really fun and so touching, impressive. Don't forget our first meeting, right?"


Above The Time

You & I
My all time favorite song from her, You & I. It was so magical!

She said, "Mahal Kita" in the end. Waaaaah!

And that's it for Part 2. The encore and en encore, will be posted on Part 3! Probably the last one for this IU Love Poem in Manila blog entry.


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments