Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

TOP 5 Popular Posts in the Blog as of May 2019

Since I am back at writing again here, let me first list down the most popular posts in the past 9 years of this blog. Although the page and posts views does not fully covered the 9 years because I have deactivated this blog almost like the entire time I didn't have the urge to write. And it actually is shown in the blog archive, around 2017 to 2018 this blog is already deactivated. So basically we're like looking at the page views covering from 2011-2016 and the 2019. So that's around like 7 years only. Still, let me do a recap before we boost again our blog entries in upcoming days.

With this blog site having a 460,000+ views, what exactly are the most popular ones that made it to the top 5 most viewed blog entry? Well, you probably had seen this on the side bar of this blog but what exactly their differences in their statistics? You may continue to read for you to find out!

For my readers that has been with me all this time then you all probably know how many fandom I was involved with. I even created several FB pages of this several artists to which had grown in thousands of followers. It actually bloom after some time which is very helpful now to advertise my blog entries. Although it is a bit complicated when another subject has landed on my mind to write about, but basically my posts are all be updated in the blog's general page: Keismagic FB Page.

TOP 1: Kim Soo Hyun X Bae Suzy Couple (Soo-Zy)
Still undefeated at number 1, the couple Sam Dong and Hye Mi from Dream High 1. Kim Soo Hyun and Bae Suzy a.k.a HyunZy or Soo-Zy is still reigning the blog. With their huge popularity around the world, it's not surprising to see these people on the top spot. Korean wave is really strong!

Stats
This post has gained 21,064 views and 11 comments to date. With this stats, you'll find a huge gap from the second most viewed post. 
Let's all be honest and be true to ourselves, this song really became a hit to our places. It's like you can hear it everywhere. It's a good thing that I've actually written this reaction early from when its MV was released.

These kings are well deserved on the 2nd top spot with stats:

TOP 3: SCANDAL MAGIC: featuring MAMI SASAZAKI
Boom! The first japanese celebrity fighting at the top! I'm glad that my first favorite topic here in the blog still placed at top 3. Although I wish this could be higher.

LOL! I honestly don't want to encounter this anymore, but yeah it's part of the TOP 5. Unfortunately, Maeda's scandal has been the most popular post among all the Maeda Atsuko topic I've made. But well it's all in the past now so this scandal shouldn't matter anymore. She's happily married so, let's move on. However, in case you want to recap you may visit the link at your own risk. 
Yep shake off the bad vibes.


I think the SCANDAL fans out there instantly clicked this link when they saw it. Panic might have crossed their emotions. Don't worry it's just all about discussion of the speculations circulating the internet at that time. But it actually garnered a huge feedback from the people as it have 33 comments to date! It's nice to see opinions from other people as well.

Comments