Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

The International Invasion of Yamapi (Yamashita Tomohisa)

Did you guys know about the great news? Our one and only Yamashita Tomohisa landed finally on the 21st century and finally launching instagram account. What amazes me about this news is that he launched his instagram last May 16 and in May 19, he already gained 2M Followers! By the time I'm writing this, he already has 2.5m. Just wow! 

I prefer to think that Johnny's tactics in making the international fans long for Yamapi is effective. But it only proves how prestige Yamashita Tomohisa is. Seriously when you hear or search for his name he's like one of, if not, the biggest star you'll come across the Jdorama scene. 

As for me I have known Yamapi first when I've encountered NEWS group in the so called Music Station. By then, I've known his name and partly his entertainment career. And of course being friends with other bachelors/singers/actors like Ikuta Toma, Nishikido Ryo, Matsumoto Jun and more helped to popularize his name even more. It's a good thing these boys share the same entertainment agency as well. 

Also due to his huge popularity, there's this hearsay that Yamapi is the next Takuya Kimura. And did you know that Yamapi is now the second person on instagram to gain 1M follower with a record of 7 hours and 40 minutes! Second to joint account of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.


What I love about his account is that he's posting with English captions as well. Which is very amazing considering that a lot of Japanese people are having difficulty in English language. Also I'll applaud how considerate he is to study English language to be understood easily by his international fans. Here comes Yamapi's invasion!


And what's even more shocking is that, he's friends with Will Smith! 

I'm looking forward for more of his posts in the future.

Comments

Post a Comment