Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

SCANDAL having boyfriends?

I seriously am getting crazy while doing this Olympic stadium.. fuck.. why does it have to be this HUGE.. I honestly wanted to just put this project aside so that I can have my freedom.. but I can't since it's a group project.. My partner (note: yes we're not a group, because one of our members i think got tired of our childish acts.. LOL) would have gone crazy too if I'll leave him behind. XD
anyways, I still am on my proper mind so I wont do such irresponsible act.. yeah!

But of course having a break and do some blog entry wont be a hindrance on my school work right? haha! ANYWAYS, admin from a scandal fan page, asked if MAMI has a boyfriend and who was it.. and I commented on that, it's TOMO! LOOL!.. haha YURI MODE! XDD
but yeah, I've read somewhere that SCANDAL signed their contracts with a rule stating that they are not allowed to have boyfriends throughout while their contracts are still on the go. Also few people are also stating the same thing,.. havent seen the real post of it.. but somehow it's believable..
Although of course the 1st time I saw that, made me wonder if it's really true.. well from before I do believe that they don't have boyfriends yet.. because they were too young to have.. especially they are working on their own career.. And now I still do believe they dont have boyfriends since they've became this famous I think they should still give MOOOORE time enjoying and maintaining their great career now that they are becoming more famous. So boyfriends? I think they dont exists with them.. CRUSH, ADMIRERS, LOVERS.. of course they have.. but I think that's the limit of everything for the MOMENT.. 

BUT OF COURSE, I'm not close to them nor their manager to say such thing.. we dont know what other PRIVATE THINGS are happening to them.. maybe they have boyfriends. maybe none.. waaah :))

erm.. but well if there is a possibility that SCANDAL members do have boyfriends.. I'll be picking HARUNA to have one...why? because she's the most mature member.. usually mature woman gets a boyfriend for they believe that they can handle such situation while having their careers on..

On the other hand.. I dont think TOMOMI will be going into a relationship yet with a guy.. I think tomo still is enjoying everything she's having on her career.. she's a happy go lucky type of person, and I believe such person does not usually care about other people.. (esp. men).. also she's too playful to get into a relationship.. although we know that she's easily attracted with men..esp those guys who play sports and does not have long hair.. LOL

as for MAMI, well.. she's also one of the person I'm picking to have one.. since other members told that mami is more likely a mother-figure to them.. it means she's mature and too organized with things.. such person also gives a hint that she's more close to having a boyfriend. Although I know she's playful and all, and somehow gives me a thought she's like a boyish type of girl as well.. but i dont know.. it's just my observation.. maybe i'm just exaggerating things. LOL

and last but not the least, as for RINA, although she's really mature in her looks.. rina still is a kid.. loves to eat junk foods, and other childish things.. she's the youngest one so i dont think she'll be able to get a boyfriend before haruna or mami.. besides she's also the most popular one.. i think it'll be hard for her to get a boyfriend since she's also picky with guys.. I just observed it though.. no basis at all..

But those are just my own observation and insights over the girls.. THESE ARE ALL OPINION... so please dont over-react okay?? So what do you guys think?? What are your opinion in such situation that SCANDAL having boyfriends?? hmm.. it'll be a good topic to talk about.. I'll be commenting on your comments too.. let's share some insights. hihi..

So then. MY CONCLUSION to this is that.. well it doesn't really matter if they have boyfriends or not.. it's just how they'll be able to work well on their careers does matter.. although we all know that if artists do have boyfriends or are in a relationship usually fan-boys and fan-girls does have this negative perspective over them.. somehow losing their hopes over them.. (talking about those people who are superbly obsessed).. but oh well.. as long as they stayed in the industry it doesnt matter to me.. besides they are also humans, they also wanted to experience such things.. but hopefully they'll handle and pick the right time for that.. But for me.. I think they just need to enjoy things whil being single and having such a HUGE opportunity on their careers right now.. RELATIONSHIPS can come or can await on the right time for them.. right?? yeah!! hahaha! 
~end~

Comments

  1. its up to them to have a boyfriend because they are in the right age to have one...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to think about this TOO HARD... I mean, the thought of them secretly having boyfriends DID cross my mind every once in a while but I also try to block out those thoughts.... In short, I'd rather not find out if they have boyfriends or not (especially HARUNA)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well..many things should be secret from public. One of them is someone's couple...Whether they already have or not, no prob for me...

    ps: I still DON'T BELIEVE that contract...If Sony Music Japan apply that to their artists, how can we explain: Tetsuya Ogawa, Hideto Takarai, and also ex couple Takanori Nishikawa and Yumi Yoshimura? I mean, They are married, (except TM and yumi) but, they still have contract with Ki oon right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well ... this topic makes me crazy, to be honest with you guys i tink i already been obsessed to TOMO and MAMI... the type of personality they been showing is really make a huge impact to me... i mean i am the type of person that more on looking at the inside rather than outside appearance... TOMO and MAMI personality really touch me a lot... well about this boyfriends topic like Jarivis i'd rather not to find out if they do have boyfriends or not... but if they do exist well i tink i can accept that as long as they are happy why not im a huge fan of them so what ever they do, as long as they are happy i will always here to support them... SCANDAL FOR EVER...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Agreed with ur conclusion!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What i think? Mami wouldn't have the time to have a BF, since she is still busying monster hunting with nami chan~ *spoken from a mami stalker =P*

    ReplyDelete
  7. When their contract with Sony is up, Tomo will sign a legal contract with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me guess... all of them might have Bf's already and their keeping it super secret for their career...haahaha...dont cry male fans!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haiz....whatever they do , we still support them!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If they do have BFs, then its up to them, I will support them in all of their decisions, that's it, but I do hope that they're happy. If I'm a boy, Mami would be my girl LOL, for me, its good to have Mami, in all positive and negative times. I admit I'm an obsessed fangirl to them but they also have their own lives to live as well so like I said will just support them no matter what. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I imagine it's hard to have a boyfriend and be a musician, but I wouldn't be surprised if any of them were dating -- they're talented, gorgeous, and fun, after all.

    That said, if Rina is dating, I'm gonna be PISSED. =P

    ReplyDelete
  12. to TOMO and MAMI ... im one of the fan gonna cry if they officially say that they do have BF that for sure but in the end im still a big fan of them im always support them what ever makes them happy of course they are still a girl that also need someone that take a good care of them when they need so ... SCANDAL FOR EVER ...!

    ReplyDelete
  13. RINA is mine... <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  14. I go for no boyfriend!! haha. Tomo and Mami forever!! (Yuri dream LOL) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! LOL! Honestly I've been dreaming about that as well! :)) You're not alone rinaja! but well of course BESTFRIENDS would be okay as well :) I love tomo and mami too!

      Delete
    2. Do not you worry guys because they contract LIMITS they already live together there at BF and another one under, think they are the priority BF they just now are they career :)))))


      BF if they should live together. I just say I CRY T.T

      hahaha I just tell the truth. I do not they live together BF :/ / / / / for now hopefully I would not yet :)))

      Delete
    3. yea ... me too ... every night before i sleep i always thinking about TOMO and MAMI i cant sleep without just saying goodnight to them so just imagine TOMO or MAMI have bf wow ... i dont knw if i can close my eyes again at night ... so i dont want them to have boyfriend for now please...! can anyone say this to them ? no boyfriend its hard to imagine

      (>“ “<)
      (='o'=)
      (,,)-(,,)

      miyaw ...?

      Delete
    4. Hahahahah That's also my Yuri dream *-* I think they are perfect for each other :B but... if they get or have boyfriends... it's up to them xD

      Delete
  15. I don't think their contracts stated so. Their label and their agencies seem like the type that does not meddle that much with their talent's private lives. And if their is really a dating ban, if there's a will there's a way ;) bf or no bf they are doing their job excellently so no need to give them flak if they do have their special ones. Personally I'd be super happy for them. These girls deserve all the love and happiness in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thinking about this hurts my head. As a fan, I just hope Mami and the rest know what to do as a famous artist. Secretly have a boyfriend or what, I'll still supporting them. I'll love them as long as they know how to treat their fans.

    A cup of ♥ for Mami.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at Haruna's face, you really think you can keep that smouldering volcano under control like that. the others too, i think they find their "outlets" like all young girls do , but to keep it away from live-in boyfriend situation is good idea as WILL divide the band..and that's what production and record companies will be worrying about. Fan issues are important too. But me personally if they are having their emotional needs met,good on them.

    I LOVE THEM ALL AND ARE SO PROUD THEY ARE SHOWING THE WHOLE WORLD WHAT 4 JAPANESE GIRLS CAN ACHIEVE IN THIS VERY TOUGH INDUSTRY.

    PAUL..... No.1 Scandal Australian fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. NO BF ! NO BF ! SCANDAL HAVE NO BF !

    THEY NOT ARE THEY PRIORITY

    THEY ARE SO YOUNG TO HAVE THE SCANDAL HAVE NO BF BECAUSE THEY SIGN A CONTRACT AND ESPECIALLY THEY PRIORITY IS THEIR CAREER :)))

    SO .. THEY HAPPY NOW IN THEIR CAREER I THINK ? HMMMmm .. THEY DONT NEED BF BECAUSE {BESTFRIEND BFF) is BETTER than BF :D hahahaha

    #FOR EVER YOUNG I WANNA BE FOR EVER YOUNG HAHAHAHAHA KYAAAAAAAAA~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  19. I read somewhere??? the standard "Idol Contract" says "no knowleadge of" boy-girl friends. In other words you can have a boy-girl friend, but keep it very quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Argg!! CANT IMAGINE HARU DATING SOM1!! NO!!! IM GONNA BE FREAKING JEALOUS!

    well, let just accept the fact that we cant go beyond their private lives. were fans, we should support them not dictate them what to do with their lives.^^

    but in any case,
    if som1 is dating haru chan,
    BREAK HER HEART
    AND ILL BREAK UR FACE!

    -Alex M.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It was funny reading through the comments. I don't mind them having bf as long as they do their job well. Reminds me of Hiro Mizushima(why did he marry?!). I was shocked at first but then thought, 'anyone would want to tap that cutie lololol' and found myself being a fan of her wife's music afterwards. Really strange. Well doesn't having a bf might mean more material for their music? Since they'll be able to experience romantic love that way. Kinda like Taylor Swift but without the constant break-ups - that's just too sad and riduculous. Just hoping and wishing the girls will be happy with their special ones

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have absolutely no problem with them having boyfriends as long as they stay productive and keep putting out great music.
    Conversely, the practice of hiding relationships is common in the music industry.
    Brian Epstein made an effort early on to conceal the fact that John Lennon was married.
    Similarly, the Rolling Stones downplayed the fact that Charlie Watts had married in 1964.
    The natural fear is that the artist, especially female, will somehow appear tarnished and less pure in the eyes of the fans.
    The very idea of one the wonderful gals in Scandal having a fully consummated relationship is well...scandalous (pun intended).
    I think they should be allowed to date, but this is coming from an American perspective.
    Long Live Scandal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment