Featured Post

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won and Everyone Else Got Their Happy Ending In Queen of Tears Episode 16

That was a beautiful ending, I wouldn't ask for more. I think I finally understand why the writer made episode 15 that brutal, it's just a metaphor how life could be not only to Hyun Woo and Hae In but for all of us watching. It's like, living in this world, life can throw us non stop problems and it's up to us how we'd deal with it whether we fight or we lose hope. Hyun Woo fighting against all odds to be with his happiness/Hae In, that's how life should be. If we don't fight for our happiness/wants/needs, then we wouldn't experience the best of life. That's reality.  That was beautiful isn't it? Life can be cruel but also beautiful.  Hae In and Hyun Woo realizing their faults to their broken marriage were manifestations how they've grown. They finally understood that ego won't do them good because ego hides, worst, break the love they have for each other through time. Marriage is all about acceptance of each other's imperfections an

Still A Goddess: I'm Impressed

I'm missing my AtsuMina but I can't seem to write properly. Ugh. As you all know I'm also having difficulty in writing again, so don't assume that I've became lazy or I've abandoned everything already. Come on guys, I also wanted to write something for me to be entertained as well.. but it seemed like my brain isn't working at all when it comes to new ideas about writing fanfics. Sigh

I'm trying to write though, I've already made a few updates but there's no ending to them yet. I'm quite afraid to publish them all though since there might be a lot of mistakes or my stories had became awful and boring all of a sudden. So I have to take my time right? Right??? Augh don't worry if I've decided to post them, it'll be here on my blog right away.

Anyways, here's the new magazine feature of Acchan that you might want to see. It's from a magazine called JJ (ジェイジェイ) 2014年 01月
Black always looked so sexy. The high heels make it sexier. Ahh /dead
Don't forget the legs.. lol
Tight.. I like tight things, everything feels good when it's tight. LOL kidding.. what? NO! What malicious thoughts are all in your mind? ww
 
Ah so huggable! Come here you teddy bear.. you adorable one.. Ugh
 
Pretty face, pretty legs, pretty everything. Oh God, what is she?
 
So elegant! Goodness, I can't get enough of her. I just can't stop thinking that this was the Atsuko we've seen growing up in AKB. Just look at her now. So fine. Someone, please bring Atsuko to me... I'll give my soul as a payment. lol
 
  
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. lol Kei-chan you are funny, but I feel you gurl. Atsuko sexiness can kill anyone!

    I'm missing AtsuMina too, but mostly I need you to update all your amazing fics!!!

    I understand you have no motivation/writers block cuz I have them too, but we need to continue on in this war! We can't give up! For the sake of the future AtsuMina shipper, we need to fight! Also cuz Atsuyuu starts to increase and trying to dominate us AtsuMina's...

    So ganbatte :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I bet the "tight" joke got you there.. Oh you malicious one. haha kidding..

      Whoa so you're also reading my fics? hmm thank you.. I'm trying the best I could, I've been reading other author's works as well.. and I feel motivated at some point XD

      I will try to contribute in making atsumina alive once again, I just hope we won't be tired supporting this sinking ship (or has it already sunk? ww).. But hey! Recently I'm into Mayuki... lol just sharing.. and nope, not abandoning atsumina. XD

      Thanks for dropping by, hope I'll still be able to see you around here in the future

      Delete
  2. Sinking or it has been sunked already... doesn.t really matter... cause I just ♡ that ship so much..... (///w///) I won.t get tired on reading Fanfics again and again.........

    Arigatou gozaimasu... for the Author.s ....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment