Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

Most Hated Actress by Women

I just came upon this news and somehow got interested to write something about it. Well, you guess that right. Probably because my ichiban is on the list. (Oh damn she's no. 1) But there is also other reason for that.

For several poll that have been conducted for the past several years, I've seen "Erika Sawajiri" as part of the list or most likely getting the number one spot to that. To have seen she's not on the list is I guess an achievement for her? XD To be honest, I've been talking about Erika as the most hated actress in Japan just early this morning. Since my senior architect brought out a topic about one of Erika's epic dramas which is "One Litre of Tears", we've ended up talking about how people look at her. And by seeing this latest poll which I've read from Ranking of "Actresses hated by women" (F-PRESS), I guess I have to update my senior on what's latest. lol



I've been a huge fan of Erika since One Litre of Tears up until Helter Skelter and still waiting for her new projects. And not once I've despised Erika just because of some controversies around her career and personal life. All I know is that I was moved by how she acted in her dramas, how gorgeous and sexy she is,  how soothing is her voice, and how strong her aura can be for me. I've seen those characteristics and I'm already satisfied that I'm willing to support and idolize her forever. (I guess) To add facts to that, I think I like her "bitchy" personality as well lol. At least she's true to herself now. XD

Anyways this latest ranking was just voted by women, and I don't know what location this was conducted. (maybe some secluded area, kidding) Still, I think these women are so insecure. But anyway, seeing Yuko and worst Atsuko as no. 1, I'll just leave the rest for them to hate more. I mean, seriously, just look how these girls whip their hair with the popularity and projects they are having now. Atsuko's been part of international films, and she had also been winning awards in regards to her acting skills, directors wanting to have her because of her characteristics and fame... I think she's beginning to gain her dream.. Just boo you all haters. Whatever, just kill yourselves.. because our girl here will just raise all your blood pressures as she'll take the peak of her acting career and gets better and better... 45 votes from 131 respondents are just nothing compare to millions of fans loving Atsuko Maeda. =) love love

Comments

  1. Nah, I think this ranking is nothing compare to the amount of haters both Atsuko and Yuko received during their rivalry days in AKB48.. Well, maybe it will only give them more motivation to do better beyond perfection as an actress. They definitely will able to get out of the list one day like Erika Sawajiri..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!! Erika Toda also in the list even mirai nikki girl.... =_= I didn.t expect that even Yuko specially Atsuko.... what.s happening on Earth...

    ..I really dunno why do girls hate them I have watch several Dorama like Liar Game and Mirai Nikki.... ~_~ they where really good at acting... can.t be compare to the actresses at my place so Lame but not all.... but" most.....

    "Haters >> insecurities overload"...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment