Featured Post

Kim Ji Won Reads Her Diary About Kim Soo Hyun and Cries for Him in Queen of Tears Episode 15

That last scene got me speechless where Hyun Woo got hit by a car that Eun Sung was driving. The heck was that?! The writer really wanted to torture us with all these heart wrenching events. First, Hae In got a life threatening illness where they made us believe that she only has 3 months to live, then she got a chance to survive but will lose memory and now this with Hyun Woo getting hit by a car!! What the heck was that?!!! Too much! Just too much now, writer-nim. What is wrong with writers recently, wanting to make their protagonists suffer a never ending misfortune for almost the entire series and make the antagonists pay for their evil deeds ONLY at the last episode. Where's the satisfaction there?! This is unbelievable, I want to cry!  For the first time ever though, I didn't cry that much in this episode. It's a laid back one considering the intensity of emotions released for episode 14. It's true that it tugged my heartstrings during that 'first meet' of

Atsuko at Music Station Super Live + Countdown Japan

Atsuko's still so busy till the very end of the year. But she seemed to be having a lot of fun with what she's doing so there is no reason to be against it. Instead, I'm glad she's working hard, having fun and at the same time entertaining us with all of these public appearances she's at.

Just yesterday she took part in performing for Music Station Super Live, and she was all perfect. Although we cannot take away the fact that while performing she's also running out of breath. lol It was cute though, it felt like she's going to laugh as well hearing herself having a little difficulty in jiving with the music. w



There were also good pictures that came out for the fans from Atsuko and Milky, I was just sad as there were no pics of Atsu being with the other members. You know, it has been a while seeing them again in public. AtsuMilky..I'm not that quite interested with this.. sorry.


Also, despite me being so biased with Atsuko. I can never hide my whole admiration towards how AKB48 perform as a whole. I will never get tired of them. P.S Sashi your onigiri made me really laugh.. Oh did I mention how I love songs "Sayonara Crawl" and "KFC"? Aw so amazing, and Kojiharu, I love you! (heart heart)
Yuko too, OMG, I love you as well.. Ah I'm so unfaithful . w



And today, Atsuko performed at 『COUNTDOWN JAPAN 13/14』. She really looked like a real rocker on her costume today. 

Here are the set list for her performance today:

1. Kimi wa Boku da
2. Time Machine Nante Iranai
3. Hoozue to Cafe Macchiato
4. Flower
5. Seventh Code

WOW! Seventh Code! I can't wait to fully hear this song!!!!! It's so rock'ish.. And I can't wait for the movie either.


Comments

  1. She was so cute at Music Station lol It made giggle the entire performance~
    I haven't watch the Seventh Code performance but I bet it was awesome!
    I was trying to catch up on your post but it's already 3 am over here and I said to myself that I would go to sleep early OTL
    BTW Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (late but meeeh~)
    I wish you the best in this new year! ^^)/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment