Featured Post

Go Kyun Pyo Speaks Before Thinking In Frankly Speaking Episode 1

I think I found a new gem among all the on-going Kdramas right now. Frankly Speaking starring Go Kyung Pyo and Kang Han Na aired its first episode last night, May 1, and I finally finished watching today! Guess what?! I really love it already. I like the idea that someone like Song Ki Baek finally has the opportunity to tell whatever it is that he meant. In the early scenes, he was known to be the next anchor of their broadcasting company, the youngest one if ever as he has a good image that's competitive among the candidates for the position. However, due to one incident where he got dragged by a scandal made by his co-announcer in a live broadcast, his dignified image depleted which caused him to pushed on the sideline when it comes to the next anchor position. He was then pushed to do several side hustles by his manager but they are all contributing hugely in making his worth as an announcer to diminish. I mean, an announcer reciting a quack quack poem?! lol And he's also no

N-DUBZ: My favorite British Hiphop Group

whew!!! OMG. never expect myself to actually got hooked up with this British group. Yeah they are a Hiphop-R&B-Pop-Rap sensation for me. I really am NOT a fan of such genres except for EMINEM for the rap. I dont like the sound of R&B and raps or songs that got something to tell about how they s*x (LOL), throws away bad words like *f*cking B*tches.. or anything alike to their audience.. LOL! I say WTF!! those songs are not for meeeeee,,, no way!!

but N-dubz for me is DIFFERENT! Their songs totally rocks,, I love the message of "SOME" of their songs,, some of them are really deep and does really talk about sense of life and other things in the world. (talk about eminem does his way, I love that guy!). N-dubz's songs are just from their own pure hardwork.. when reading their description in youtube.. saying about how they started as a no-name group in the industry makes me feel this group is awesome, and the fact that they started at a young age.. i think they were 11 and above.. You can see their songs and speeches have some meaning on looking back on their past.. but now.. seems like things are getting better for them.. and im happy for them :) Plus their songs does have a captivating beat.. and the blending of their voices.. the hiphop boys and then suddenly mixed up with tulisa's voice.. uwaaaaaaaa.. TOTALLY AWEEEESOOOME!

although yeah.. they grew up from a different culture of us asians.. they are somehow liberated and some of their deeds are way far beyond us.. medias have told about hiphop girls dressing like a prostitute.. NO! TULISA is not! T^T she's just like that the way she is.. and good thing she says that she's not willing to do nude poses. :))) yeah!! GOOD FOR YOU!! and good for use FANS that are quite sensitive..
as for DAPPY and FAZER.. well.. they say they are convicted and deed quite a lot of unlawful things.. sigh.. I wonder what's happening to the world LOL!! XD
This group really is involved with lots of controversies the good thing is that they have talents.. I guess I'll just have to accept the way they are.. :| coz now im officially an N-Dubz fan girl.. I hope they will not LOOK at someone's status in the society nor their own previous life.. I hope everyone will look how GREAT talents they are.. (WTH am I talking about?? LOL!) Okay let's just support them!! Coz I will!!! :)

I'm a FAN of their songs and NOT about their controversies and their private lives.. so dont get me wrong here.. :))
WARNING (LOL): Dont mind the MV! if you're too sensitive and too young to watch.. just listen. hahaha XD

check out some of their hit songs yo!! These ones are my favorites :)) yo! XD











yeah the two guys were totally drug addicts LOL but they really are talented. As for Tulisa.. she's sooo like a doll!! haha beautiful and her voice I like it.!
go N-dubz.. hopefully you wont break up yet as what I'm hearing to soon to happen.. nuh.. not yet!! DONT!

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments