September 25, 2024

Shin Min Ah Discovered Kim Young Dae's Biggest Secret in "No Gain, No Love" Episode 10

The angst is coming in between Hae Young and Ji Uk's love life. Just when they gotten really intimate as well. lol The day has finally come that Hae Young found out about Ji Uk being a foster kid of her mother. Early in this episode, Hae Young explained that he left her mother's side after the death of her father. This is the main reason why she didn't encounter Ji Uk before because Ji Uk was the last foster kid that Hae Young's mom kept and she was away at that time. Hae Young didn't like Ji Uk keeping this information at all and so she's probably questioning his motive all this time. Ji Uk attempted many times to tell Hae Young though, as we all have witnessed. Oh well, I wonder how they would rekindle in the last 2 episodes next week. 

As for the second couple, I think everyone has noticed that the exposure of these two has become bigger compared to the previous episodes. I have read a few comments on my Facebook page that they are no longer liking this drama because of it.  Hmmm....If I may react to this, I think it's only normal to have this kind of flow in the story as the fate of Ji Uk and Gyuhyun are entangled. Ja Yeon is one of the foster kids that lives under the same house of Hae Young too, which means, all 4 of them are going to meet endlessly. I think it is also a way of the drama to make the viewers hooked with the 2nd couple as they will lead a spin off drama after No Gain, No Love. For me, it's all going smoothly. 

Anyway, may I just point out how much I love the relationship of Hae Young and Ja Yeon? They are so close like real sisters, the drama built it up strongly including the Hee Sung. But Hae Young and Ja Yeon's relationship is much more complicated than we thought. I think, the father of Ja Yeon who just went on parole is the killer of Hae Young's father. I could still be wrong as there are no confirmations yet, but as I connect the information that were revealed in this episode... I think there's big chance that I could be right as well. Hmmmm... What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Park Shin Hye Is Starting to Feel Human Emotions Because of Kim Jae Young in "The Judge from Hell" | Episodes 3 and 4 Review

As expected, Justicia in the form of Kang Bitna, got scolded again by Bael after she punished the wrong person. Han Da On is not a murderer ...