September 24, 2024

Love Next Door Soars to a Personal All Time High Nationwide Viewership Ratings with Episode 12

Finally the dramatic scenes are over and viewers are rejoicing and returning to tune in for the fun and romance between the protagonists Seung Hyo and Seok Ryu as well as Dan Ho and Mo Eum. Episode 12 recorded 7.3% nationwide viewership ratings. That's good news to a lot of Love Next Door fans out there!

Seokryu's stomach cancer is not recurring and Seung Hyo's mom got cleared from Alzheimer's disease. Not only that, Seung Hyo and Seokryu are officially together! These are the very reasons for a celebration! However, there seems to be a little problem going on with my favorite character Mo Eum's love life. She already confessed about her real feelings with Dan Ho during their camping but Dan Ho declined her confession. I think he's afraid of losing someone again that's why he's having a hard time accepting a new lover in his life. The only reason I see that could push Dan Ho to accept Mo Eum is when Mo Eum went away. She passed her interview to get a position in Antarctica after all. Hmmm.... 

To be honest, I'm already contemplating whether to drop this drama or not. Thankfully, I still watch the latest 2 episodes available and I'm glad I did because I love how everything is fun again. I signed up for the romcom after all. I really like angst, my followers and readers knew that by now, but only if the actor/actress is capable of giving the right emotions. It's not that LND's actors/actress ain't capable, it's just that... I find it hard watching them deliver emotional and heavy scenes. I literally skipped Seung Hyo and his mother's confrontation about their feud... hmmm... I feel like there's too much shouting.. there's obviously anger in there but the eyes are so dead that I had to skip or else I'm gonna cringe. I've had enough with Seokryu's family feud and confrontations after all.

No more heavy and emotional scenes for this drama and I'm gonna watch it until the very end of it. It's actually the fun parts and the visuals of the actors/actresses that I find myself hard to drop this. I feel like I'll regret not to witness all those things in this drama while it's on-going. kkk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Park Shin Hye Is Starting to Feel Human Emotions Because of Kim Jae Young in "The Judge from Hell" | Episodes 3 and 4 Review

As expected, Justicia in the form of Kang Bitna, got scolded again by Bael after she punished the wrong person. Han Da On is not a murderer ...