May 29, 2024

Byeon Woo Seok Successfully Proposes to Kim Hye Yoon In Lovely Runner Episode 16

That ending was so good! Sol and Sun Jae revolves entirely in the past and present time but with that one kiss, after the marriage proposal, they foresee the future together. It's definitely going to be happily ever after for the both of them together. Endings like this is really satisfying, after the long run of the story which is filled with difficulties and dramas, it ends with a reward of happiness. Ain't it beautiful? Better ending than Queen of Tears tbh. hahaha! I'm so sorry for always bringing up QoT with my every post about Lovely Runner, I just couldn't help comparing the two of them. Maybe because I haven't moved on from getting scxammed of the QoT series. Yes, I felt so disappointed with the ending that it made me question whether my time was wasted or not watching it. I was so hyped for the 1-14 episodes because they were absolutely my style only to end up in such a bad written finale. Sigh... I think the last time I felt so disappointed like this in a Kdrama ending was Doctor Cha. This is why I am so happy with Lovely Runner because it has a well written ending and definitely it was all worthwhile watching the whole run of the show. It deserved the hype! Congratulations to the whole cast and production of Lovely Runner! It was an unexpected success/hit drama for them after all. 

Read more about Doctor Cha ending here: Uhm Jung Hwa Rejected Min Woo Hyuk In Doctor Cha Episode 16

Anyways, since it'll be the last time I'll talk about the episodes of Lovely Runner here in the blog, I'm gonna appreciate Tae Sung's character here more. I've been thinking about Tae Sung's purpose in the early part of the show, I'm convinced that he won't become another Seojun (True Beauty) as a 2nd male lead because he's nowhere to be found at crucial moments of Sol at all. And there at the last part of the story, he became the hero catching Kim Young Soo who's been the main problem/root cause why Sol and Sun Jae repeat having the same unfortunate fate. But it all ended because of him, even Sun Jae's aware of it that's why he was so thankful for him despite their childish rivalry. hahahaha! Even though he became the hero, he still didn't get the girl though. hahahah! Anyways, he instantly became an unforgettable character because when you think about SolJae now, there's Tae Sung the 2nd male lead who saved both of them that's why they lived a happily ever after. The End. 

Now, would I recommend this drama?! Definitely YES! Although I've had struggles sticking with it in the early episodes of the series, it definitely was worth staying because 2nd half of the show was a blast!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Love Next Door Declines in Viewership Ratings from Episode 8 - 9 Comparison

Seokryu is all okay and is now heading towards a new chapter of her life with Seung Hyo and her family. It's really goodbye now with Hye...