Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

My Liberation Notes Episodes 1 And 2: Elaborates The Lonely Truth About Adult Life


I started watching this drama today, after seeing a few screenshots of it on twitter. The subtitles really stood out to me because I really like dramas that revolves around the struggles of life, more specifically... about adulthood. kkkk Adulthood is probably sinking in to me now at my age (well I was still in denial despite my age lol). I'm such a late bloomer. sigh. But yeah... I like dramas like this now coz I find consolation from them. It feels like I am not alone that's having a hard time. haha I've said that already in my previous blog post, you may read it here: Nam Joo Hyuk Steals Everyone's Heart In Twenty-five, Twenty-one

Here are the photos from twitter that I saw, in case you are curious about it.

I think at some point in our lives, we're bound to feel this mundane feeling. The repitition that's happening in our day to day life, especially if you are someone like Yeom Mi Jeong (Kim Ji Won). She's not the typical extrovert we see having the time of her life socializing. She's an introvert that's currently stressed out on her work, fitting in with her colleagues and the company's policies about joining clubs, money loans and love life. She's also having doubts about herself too on why she's born the way she is...timid and not outgoing. At this point now, she has no one to turn to. She has no one so she started making an imaginary someone (a lover for that matter) that is there to comfort her in her miseries. Huhu It's heartbreaking really. 


Honestly, I can fully relate to what's happening to her. I mean, I am also an introvert and I find it bullshit that most companies treat every employees as if they are all the same extroverts. If only they have a very good human resources that's willing to understand and explain to the owners of each company about the well being of their employees... perhaps they can make policies for both extroverts and introverts. But I guess no such company exists in this world? They all just expect each employees to adapt with the current office environment with shitty people.  Sigh. It's really very exhausting. This is one of the reasons why I really hated working in a company. Sigh.... and I don't think I can be like this for the rest of my life. I need to establish my own source of income other than working for a company... I hope I can make that happen the soonest. 


That's the story of the youngest child of the 3 siblings in this drama, Yeom Mi Jeong. Meanwhile there's another story for the oldest (Lee Min Ki as Yeom Chang Hee) and the middle child (Lee El as Yeom Gi Jeong) among the siblings. kkk It's problematic right? The common thing that they are all struggling is about their love life. The 3 siblings and their friends where they all grew up from.

So yeah... so far, I really liked this drama. I am so curious about how the 3 siblings could break out from this whole mundane situation they are all stucked in. Perhaps I can a lesson or two from this drama. 


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments