Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

Nam Joo Hyuk Steals Everyone's Heart In Twenty-five, Twenty-one

I never thought that I would actually fall in love with this guy. I mean.. I kinda have a not so good first impression of him when I saw a glimpse of him in his mainstream drama weightlifting fairy kim bok-joo. I honestly haven't seen the full series but I just can't 'coz my mind is already fed up with this negative image of him that I don't like. (yeah I'm super judgmental on that one lol) Maybe because I did not really like his character in some clips I've seen of him there. I find it way too immature and just really opposite of a character that I wanted to see or watch. I guess it was all just in the character he is portraying and I just didn't like his image in that drama.

But then that gradually changed when I saw him in Start-up. Though he wasn't my first pick for Suzy in that drama as I am at good boy's side from the very start, it was really nice seeing him in a motivational drama like that. Climbing up to the top for his dream, thriving against the hindrances that life throws at him. It was a very inspiring drama for all those dreamers. So that's the time that I affirmed that my negative impression of him was only because of his choice of character that he's portraying and not that I really don't like Nam Joo Hyuk over all.


That hate at first sight actually turned chaotic as I fell in love with his character in Twenty-five, Twenty-one drama. Whew. Yes, I gotta lablel that chaotic because I really fell hard for him... Like, really hard. Lol I mean, he suddenly came out on my screen portraying the role of the man of my dreams! Gosh. Mature, good looks, great physique, intelligent, has nice personality, playful but responsible and really relatable... Oh gosh.. He's just...perfect! If there is someone like Baek Yi Jin out there... Let's talk right now.. Coz I know for sure that we'll get along really well. We can talk a lot of things about life all day long, get silly, play and just... Cuddle in the end. Ugh. My dream. Lol


Yep... I didn't like him because he's that typical rich kid... No! I don't like those people/characters that came from riches and just get all the things they wanted in their lives so easily.. Lol (bitter)... But I really like Baek Yi Jin because at times that I was struggling at my work, he inspires me to get up... Persevere and just do better. I really got attached to his character in there.. It felt like... I am not alone that's having a hard time. Lol I found myself some companion in him. Hahaha weird? And that's how I fell in love with him. 


Also, I love someone that I really can learn a lot from. Someone that could bring out the best in me. And Nam Joo Hyuk's character really made that standard firm and clearly a 'need' for me when it comes to choosing my other half. Lol 

It's already a fact... That sometimes we need to sacrifice things that are important to us in order for us to grow as a person and sometimes that important thing is our love life. Sigh... It still breaks my heart thinking about how Baek Yi Jin and Na Hee Do not ending up together. Huhu. But the good side here is that they would still remain each other's first love that made a huge impact in their lives. Aw... I want someone like that too!!! Except for the heartbreak ofc. Kkkk 


And so to conclude this blog post... it is true that Nam Joo Hyuk Steals Everyone's heart including mine! lol 

I am so excited for his next project and role.. I hope that he will continue to get great characters to portrat... also, we can absolutely see the improvement of his acting whenever the project is suitable and challenging for him. I think it really suits him with this type of drama.. but then again.. I know he could still continue to amaze us with his acting in different genres in the future as well.. but still... it won't hurt to see another similar role like Baek Yi JIn for him to portray in the future. I loved him in that role anyway. kkk

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments