Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Super Cub Anime | Sometimes Small Actions/Decisions Can Change Your Life Drastically For The Better

As a person that enjoys how life unfolds before my eyes, I think I am going to stick now watching dramas or anime that focuses on the genre of slice of life. It may sound boring to some but I don't care, 'coz I find them really enjoyable and motivating. Haha. Right now I'm watching an on-going kdrama My Liberation notes and anime called Super Cub. 

My Liberation Notes, as of writing, has only 2 episodes. You can read more info about that here: My Liberation Notes Episodes 1 And 2: Elaborates The Lonely Truth About Adult Life

As for Super Cub, it was released last year 2021 but I only managed to discover that today. I really am genuinely happy whenever I discover something that I really like. Well, it has a total of 12 episodes and I'm already at episode 5 but I am already in love with it. 

Main character Koguma is a 2nd year highschool that's living a mundane life. The emptiness in her everyday life changed drastically though when she purchased the used honda super cub with only 10,000 yen. Cheap, right? Reason was because there were already 3 deaths occured because of that scooter. Still, Koguma took the chance in buying and owning a scooter. It's really a good purchase considering how it changed everything in her life for the better. 

I really liked this concept. It's showing us that it only takes bravery, sometimes luck, in taking action to have the change that we're hoping to happen in our lives. In this case, an act of buying something could do it for someone. Kaguma has no parents, money, friends nor goals in life. Considering that she didn't have enough money but is willing to buy something spontaneously just to have something new in her life, I consider it really brave. Especially when she didn't have drivers license kn the first place. Basically everything changed in her mundane life because of that scooter. It doesn't need to be something huge, even small things like buying something could change our lives and it's so inspiring to me. haha it makes me wanna treasure small things in my life too. I like it a lot. 

From then onwards, when Kaguma purchased the super cub, she not only gained a vehicle for her convenience but also gained the things she didn't have from the beginning of this series. Ain't that amazing?! Ah I love it! I recommend it to all of you! Watch it, watch it! 


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments

  1. Thank you for recommending this anime on your FB page. The story is so wholesome and so relatable in many aspects. I don't own any vehicles as compared to the anime, but having some materialistic thing that suddenly can change the way you look at things, appreciate, and even change the way you live is something that I can really relate to. Some people are used to downplaying this things but they just don't know how it contributes to your well being.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah! You did watched it! It's good isn't it? 🤩

      Delete

Post a Comment