Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Jang Ki Yong And Hyeri's My Roommate Is A Gumiho Premieres With A 5.282% Nationwide Viewership Rating


A few more are added to our growing family of foxes in the K-drama world and Jang Ki Yong and Kang Ha Na's characters in My Roommate Is A Gumiho are the new ones. 

Last drama that I've watched with this undying fantasy concept was Lee Dong Wook and Jo Boa's Tale of The Nine Tailed and that was just like a year ago, 2020. Not that I'm complaining of course, that's not the deal here! In fact, I actually like this concept. 
I've watched now the first episode and I'm really hooked with it. Hyeri's facial expressions are to die for, she was really hilarious! Jang Ki Yong, my man who I'm gushing over since My Mister days, I am so glad to be reunited with him. I just so love that badass looks but he's also surprisingly very kind in the first episode of My Roommate Is A Gumiho. I was expecting to have the usual snob and cocky type of character from him but I guess this is much better. I really like it! Also, Kang Ha Na! My gosh, she's gorgeous! I'm glad to be reunited with her with this drama too, I happen to watch/listen to her radio show when Wendy guested on her program and I came to like her even more because of that. She really has an energetic and warm personality, something way out of her character in Start-Up. But here, in My Roommate Is A Gumiho, I think these cute charms of her will be highlighted finally! I am so looking forward to that!


Overall, I think I'm gonna stick with this drama. It's a breath of fresh air from melodramas like Youth of May and Doom At Your Service, really. I think this is like a savior from getting heartbroken from those tragic love stories. My Roommate Is A Gumiho is really funny so I hope it'll boom like other comedic dramas from the past. 

The first episode of My Roommate Is A Gumiho garnered a 5.282% nationwide viewership rating. This is fairly good, I would say. 


---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments