Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Seo In Guk Opened Up His Heart To Park Bo Young In Doom At Your Service Episode 5


On the episode aired last May 24 of Doom At Your Service, Myul Mang (Seo In Guk) and Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young) opened up about their concealed motives to each other. 

Myul Mang took the name of Jung Min and spent a day at Love Story Publication house and so Dong Kyung had to deal with him. Then a tired Dong Kyung said, "Even an elementary student don't do that. Don't tell me you're still coming tomorrow? (She's speaking about Myul Mang living as Jung Min) And Myul Mang opposed it with a laugh, "No, I won't come again tomorrow." 

Myul Mang together with Dong Kyung stick throughout a day. Myul Mang wanted to understand a human heart so Dong Kyung commented with admiration, "I'm impressed. You really became a human, right?"

Also, she appeared to be exhausted accompanying an author with bad personality for the rest of the day. "Since when did you follow me?" She asked Myul Mang who suddenly appeared next to her. Myul Mang then responded, "Since you were born. You only noticed me this time." He also brought up, "Why don't you ask me for money?"  


"I'm not interested in doing such kind of thing. It's mortifying that I can't go on like this but it's not my way of living. I'm not the only one who lives like this, everyone is like this too. Everyone has different circumstances. I don't know if they are the same as me but we all go through circumstances." 

"I can see you're having a heavy feeling." Myung Mang said and he brought both of them to the seaside from the memory of Dong Kyung. When Dong Kyung opened her eyes she became happy and said, "Whenever I want to cry, I come here and sit everyday. I come here also when I want to meet my parents, whenever I feel sorry to my aunt too, even when there's nothing I come here too."


"It's okay of you just cry." Myul Mang said and Dong Kyung confessed her real reaso with, "Yes, but I don't want to. I don't want anyone to see me crying." 

Next, the girl said "Why are you suddenly kind to me?" and Myul Mang responded "To seduce you." but he took it back by saying "I'm joking." With that, Dong Kyung gazed at Myul Mang and asked "Do you want to kiss?" And when Myul Mang came to kiss her, she avoided it. 


Next, Myul Mang expressed his hidden feelings "I thought I was wrong in choosing you that's why it all became a bothersome. But now I'm glad I picked you that's why I want you to love me. I want it like that if you can. This method is okay too. So become the first person to love me."  

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments