Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

WENDY Comforts The World With Her Debut Album "LIKE WATER" | Debuts No. 1 On Worldwide Itunes Album Chart


No, I didn't forget about Wendy releasing her debut album yesterday (April 5, 2021), in fact, I've been waiting ever since SM announced about her solo debut. I really woke up so early yesterday morning to get ready for work as well to ready myself emotionally with this huge WENDY day ahead of me. I've never been so excited in my life recently than anticipating Wendy's solo album. I've pre-ordered early, I spread the word about her, I listened to her music even before her solo. Like, I know most of you already know that I'm a HUGE Wendy fan ever since I've become a Reveluv. She's my total bias and this solo debut and just entirely her comeback to music scene, releasing amazing music, is making me feel so emotional really. I just love Wendy so much and now, with her newest music, I think I've admired her even way higher than before. I see her like my hero now. I don't mean to sound exaggerated with my description of how she means to me but that's just how I feel! I just love Wendy so much.


Wendy's vocal prowess is just out of this world for me. She just makes you feel things, I think even the toughest person in the world would sob to this song. It's breaking in to your heart directly and it's that amazing! She just knows how to use her vocals to convey the right message and it'll hit you right on the spot, the deepest of your heart! Like, she's totally healing everything me! She sympathizes with your pain because she knows exactly how it feels and she's giving us this music to uplift us from our darkness and, fuck, I'm so moved and I can feel her like we have total connection you know. She just amazes me so much, she makes me feel safe with her voice and that everything will be okay even after I listen to her. That there's something ahead of me to anticipate, the future. Wow, it's just so heartwarming and it's healing me with how I feel and perceive the world now. She has that power and it's incredible!


Can you believe it? She's making me feel so much things and I was only describing about her Like Water song? There are 4 more songs in this mini-album that made me sob even harder yesterday and just this early morning! I'm a total mess for Wendy and I'll continue being that way if it means I'll get to hear her voice forever. 

Just us being in the middle of a pandemic is enough to influence our mind and feelings negatively with how we perceive ourselves and the outer world and I honestly am going through that but with Wendy... I feel like I'm not alone and that she knows my pain as well. She's motivating me to be better. Oh God, I love her!

Please stream her music video, buy her album, support her in any way possible because this girl deserves the world, the universe even! She's an amazing person in and out so, please listen to her. Listen to Wendy's music!


The world is listening and slowly healing, check out this sexy Worldwide Itunes Album Chart with Wendy no. 1 in it!

source: kworb dot net

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments