Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

The Penthouse 2 Fails To Outdo Episode 12's Record Breaking Ratings With FINALE Episode


Oh this is quite a let down in some way, for me, as the finale of The Penthouse 2 fail to outdo their current nationwide viewership rating record. Perhaps I was expecting way too much from it considering how well it runs recently but anyways, they still manage to end this season as first with their 25.8% ratings. 

Read also: The Penthouse 2 Sets An All Time High Viewership Ratings Beating Season 1's Record | Episode 12

I was really anticipating that they'll outdo their record breaking episode 12 with the finale. lol But it's still good considering that episode 12 of season 2 was their highest nationwide viewership rating for the entire seasons 1 and 2. 

With regards to season 3, I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit tired with the story. I mean, I still am hooked up with it but not in a way now that I'd go crazy with the turn of events. I think 2 seasons were already enough to drain all my interests towards the story. I'll be satisfied if we'd end with season 2, tbh. Where Logan and Shim Su Ryeon ended up being together. It's though as if, the writers killing Logan was the only way for us to expect season 3. To kill a likeable character so we'd anticipate how Shim Su Ryeon would continue with her journey of revenge. Hmmm... it's quite draining now, for me. We'll get to see the same old antagonist, Joo Dan Tae but they added some characters to support him and prolong his reign as the villain of the whole trilogy. 



Don't get me wrong though, I still love The Penthouse, it's just that I wish they'll give us something new and not so tiring anymore. lol Maybe they will now though, because it's the last season!

---------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments