Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

WENDY Will Finally Debut As A Solo Artist This April!

This news came out in the afternoon of March 10 and a day already passed now and it still feels surreal! Are we alright there fellow Wendyluvs? I know I'm not the only one who still can't believe that WOLO is soon to launch this April! We've come a long way, we've waited for so long and what happened year 2019 almost broke us all that madethe waiting even more unbearable, but now I can finally say that 'those were the days'. Because now we're really having it! Wendy has healed and came back to us with good news, a reward for all of us who waited for her.

I'm so happy she's back! The only cure I needed to heal, Wendy.

Wendy being titled as The Finest/Best Female Vocalist of 3rd generation by fans and not debuting and acknowledged as a solo singer by SM Entertainment is depriving Korean music from salvation. Lol Seriously, let Wendy's music save everyone's ears from autotune, generic kpop sound and repetitive concepts.  Just let Wendy's passion for singing drive you to wonderful place. 


On a serious note now though, Wendy debuting as a soloist is a huge opportunity to grow as an artist. She can express more of herself now and sing to the fullest. Her creativity in singing and story telling, I am so excited about that. I mean, Wendy already said it from her Marie Claire's interview that when she's singing solo, she focuses more on the lyrics and the emotions being conveyed. I want to see Wendy express more of herself on that matter. We've already seen glimpse of that way before Mysterious Record Shop, but her latest performances never failed to make me feel emotions. Her voice itself is healing and considering the difficulties she had gone through, I know this solo debut would be a way also to release the feelings she had kept to herself the entire time. Imagine her singing her heart out through a new song, you'll cry bunch for sure! No, wait! It's no longer 'imagine' because we will see that happen real soon now! 

I am so thrilled by this news up until today and I don't think I'll be over it for a few days or maybe up until the day Wendy releases her solo album. Maybe by then I can fully believe that it's really happening. Being a solo artist, I really hope she'll successfully capture everyone's ears and heart to listen to her music. But if it's Wendy then it's possible! The hardworking and precious Wendy that deserves all the happiness in the world, I wish you only success for your solo debut. Me as a fan on the other hand will support her all the way, buy the album, stream and spread everything Wendy through this blog of mine. 💙


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments