Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Start-Up Kdrama Finale


Start-Up has ended already and I'm feeling really sad about it. It's the last among the 3 k-dramas I'm tuning in and writing reviews since October of this year. First Search, second Tale of the Nine Tailed and now Start-Up ended. How can I cope up now without those 3 on air? Of course, find another kdrama to watch!

Anyways, it took me a while to write a review over the last two episodes of Start-Up because I got to see some spoilers on Facebook about Do San and Dal Mi kissing while Ji Pyeong is left with only the money tree. Judging quickly from those spoilers, I already know the ending which is a bit disappointing on my part. I did say that I've accepted already that Dal Mi will end up with Do San in my previous post but I guess I was only fooling myself. I thought that this isn't the ending that I really wanted at all. My heart has been captured fully by Ji Pyeong throughout this drama and he has all the reasons why Dal Mi should end up with but we're stuck with the fact that Do San is the male lead so Ji Pyeong wouldn't stand a chance. Not that Do San is not worthy of Dal Mi, both Ji Pyeong and Do San are worthy to be honest. I'm only speaking now in terms of my own preference and it's Ji Pyeong that I wanted for Dal Mi. 


I'm disappointed but I still tried to focus on the other characters like Grandma, In-jae, her mom, the other Samsan Tech boys, Sa-ha x Chul-san love story in order for me to finish the rest of the story. Other than that, I really am not so thrilled about the male and female leads' love story. 


But of course, the story about their start-up business Cheongmyeong's growth, is what really matters. I realized that it's true that we're more afraid to take a risk again when we have already gained something but taking risk once or twice won't instantly get us where we wanted. The path to where wanted to go is full of hindrances like walls, and we can only pass through it if we take a risk of opening a door. It's really so inspiring! I don't know about you, but I really loved this k-drama Start-up for its motivational words and actions each characters speak and do. 

Despite not getting the pair I want for Dal Mi, which is Ji Pyeong, I wouldn't thrash-talk this kdrama by saying it's awful when in fact it is great! I still consider this as one of the best k-drama of 2020 for me. 

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments