Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Tale Of The Nine Tailed Episodes 13 & 14 Claim 5.1% In Viewership Rating


We are nearing this drama's end, just 2 more episodes left for next week. When I watched episode 13, I'm not sure if it's just me but, there's so many things going on. It's nice that the drama is actually using all the characters in one episode but I feel like their purpose is not really served fully. I mean, there are some scenes wherein there's no sense at all or they were just blabbing whatever that just made the whole episode too condensed and it felt so unnatural and boring. lol I figured that I should watch episode 14 first before I react in this week's episodes and glad I did because it actually lessen my dislike to the turn of events.

I'm not sure if I'm going to like the ending at all, because this week's episodes are a bit of a drag honestly. I kind of lose interest on what could happen in the end. Maybe it's because the only reason why I'm hanging onto this drama finally regained a new life which is Lee Rang and the fact that the writer made Yoo Ri and Shin Ju's love story a cringe and now they are apart in a dash. It's kind of disappointing. Also, we got one final villain to end but it's so difficult to just kill it since it's inside Lee Yeon's love, Ji-Ah. and it's so selfish to request a 3 day extension to extinguish the Imoogi knowing that everyone's dying and is facing a contagious disease. This just proved how shallow and selfish their love is, reason why I won't probably shed a tear if ever one of them actually dies in the end. I don't know, maybe if their story was told differently and that they actually have chemistry then probably I would shed some tears. But who knows, I'll try to watch the last two episodes next week and see if that'll change. Stay tuned! lol

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments