Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Tale Of The Nine Tailed: Lee Yeon Chose Lee Rang Over His First Love

Holy cow! This episode got me on the edge of my seat almost the whole time! There are dull moments to count but the suspense on the later part really hyped me up! It got unexpected events served, and the thrill is coming back! Seriously, I am so impressed.  

I'm starting to get tired of fooling myself believing that there will be love chemistry between Lee Yeon and Ji-Ah from the previous episodes. I guess I've already seen enough of them, that's why it's been a drag for me to continue watching this drama. I thought the story would painfully continue to revolve around those two. [Well, technically it's about them] But heck, I've been slapped in the face with some other exciting happenings! 

I am celebrating that Lee Yeon chose to save his half brother first. That surprised reaction from Lee Rang when he saw his brother coming to save him was priceless! I feel like crying! lol My boy, Lee Rang's heart is going to melt and I feel like in the next episode, we would cry tons more after we're served some truth that Lee Yeon did not really abandoned him. [Just my guess, though] 

And the Vet x Yoo-Ri is finally starting off to sail! I wish there could be more scenes for those two.  

As for the 2 leads, Dong Wook and Bo Ah, they may not have the romantic chemistry together but they have so much more potential in acting on their individual scenes. Like what's shown on this episode [the later part] Lol 

I can't wait for the next episode! 



----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments