Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

SM Entertainment Unveils Teaser for Aespa's 3rd and 4th Member, Ningning & Giselle

The other night, Oct 28, SM reveals teaser photos of aespa's 3rd member Ninging and this night they revealed photos for the 4th member under the name of Giselle.

In my previous post, I've already revealed who is most likely going to be my bias in the group. Yes, I picked Karina and after seeing these new photos, I think that still hasn't changed. lol

I haven't searched much about them yet, since my interest towards them isn't that much high as of now, but if ever their songs come out this November then probably that would boost up and it may potentially change  my preference/bias. I think it's still too early to establish a bias at this point. I might eat my words in the future if I say more right now so I'll just post their pictures here for my future reference. 





----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments