Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

Being A Reveluv Is Tough

It's already this time of the year! It's Christmas season and the only song I wanted to listen to is Wendy's 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas'. 

Actually, now that Red Velvet is in my life, I've always made it a habit to listen to them at least once a day. I think there isn't really a day that I did not listen to them, by group or by their individual songs. I just really love their songs. Good thing is that they have a very wide-ranged discography with different concepts used that I find myself not getting tired with. At least I could say that for now. It's December last year when I came across Red Velvet with their Psycho song so it'll be our 1st anniversary together this year. lol It'll become my first year in stanning them! Yay! 

I know that I'm still considered as new within the fandom but I think nobody would blame me if I state that being a Reveluv right now is very tough. I haven't experienced a full comeback yet from the group so it's kind of hard to stick around just waiting for a looong span of time. You know, the feeling of going crazy already just because there aren't enough new contents to satisfy your cravings? That's how I felt the entire time. It's true that I&S unit debuted this year but, is it wrong for me to wish for a full comeback? I mean 3 comebacks for the Reve Festival Trilogy last year to one sub-unit comeback and a song cover this year? In the end, this is all because of SBS and SM's fault. Ugh.


I have stanned f(x) before so I know all too well how fucking awful it is to wait for so long and what's worst in (MeU) f(x)'s fandom is that there really was no assurance whether SM will feed them a comeback or not. SM killed f(x) and its fandom for not promoting them the way they should be. I could only hope that they wouldn't do that with Red Velvet. Man, SM have their favorites! It's so fucking obvious, it makes me so frustrated. Wendy already came back and yet... augh.. I hate this. 

But of course, since I love Red Velvet, I'll still stick with them no matter what and will just deal with the tough time/s like this. I just want to believe that it's just a phase and it's not forever. *Did you see my JM song reference there? lol

If by chance they are able to comeback as a whole by end of the year then all these negativity would be washed away. I hope Red Velvet could save 2020! 😅



Comments