Featured Post

Go Kyung Pyo Protected His Heart and Dream In Frankly Speaking Episode 3

This episode tells us exactly what it means to be protecting our hearts by expressing what we really mean and by standing up for our own self including our dreams. Nobody would be able to protect us but ourselves. This is really such a great reminder to all of us especially in our modern society today where we compromise ourselves and our feelings to give way to other people because there's hierarchy that dictates us what to do. This happens most especially in our workplace. It's true that in order to survive this chain, we must use white lies and sugarcoat our words to come out pleasing to the ears of those we wanted to have a good impression with but we should do it moderately. In a way that, we wouldn't lose our true selves in the long run. That has become the problem with Song Ki Baek here. He was so used to living in lies and sugarcoat everything that he lost his true self to get himself to his desired dream/goal. Now that he got a disease of telling only the truth, it

I Like K-dramas Much Better Than...

I think there will be change of plans with regards to my way of learning Japanese language. I figured that there's not much of Jdorama that fits to my taste at all, so with regards to immersion by listening I'll just stick with J-music and anime. This is only my preference though, I do really think that Jdorama isn't for me and that I should just stick with Kdramas. 

This is actually a good choice because I'm gonna start learning Korean by next year January as I progress with my Japanese studies as well. I've seen a lot of polyglots who do the same and I want to experience learning two languages at a time too. By January, it'll be my 2nd year in learning Japanese language so I think that's already a good foundation that wouldn't confuse me if I ever learn another language. 

So my conclusion is that leaving the drama part for Korean learning and entertainment purposes is a good choice because I really am into it. They say that if you really like something, it would help you get motivated to earn the thing that you wanted.😍

As for my Japanese, I'll continue memorizing and writing Kanji repeatedly, practice output in my journal, as well as watching anime and listening to Japanese music. 


Ah! I haven't watched It's Okay Not To Be Okay yet by Kim So Hyun and Seo Ye Ji, but it looked really promising! I'll surely watch this if I have spare time, I definitely will!

Comments