Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Rex Orange County Music

Do you guys want to listen to a very good music? Then you are reading the right blog post here on my site. I am recommending you guys the music of Rex Orange County.

I recently discovered him by accident months ago as I was viewing a video clip which used his song called "Loving is Easy". The lyrics were perfect along with his simple yet captivating voice and the music beat blending so well. That's where I started searching more about him and his music. I discovered then that he's younger than me and I just found myself listening to more and more of him. He's like my background music whenever I work in the office. Never failed to make me enjoy what I'm doing no matter how stressful things had become. 

Rex Orange County was born in May 4, 1998. So that makes him 21 years old as I'm writing this blog post. Like I've told you earlier, he's very young and yet his song lyrics are far better than those older than him. His real name is Alexander O'Connor and he's from England. Such a fine guy, you may follow him on his social media: TwitterInstagramFacebookOfficial Wesbsite.

Here, let me share with you my favorite songs from his albums/singles released up to this date. You might want to listen to them as well, you'll thank me later!

bcos u will never b free

Corduroy Dreams

A Song About Being Sad


Rainbow EP

Sunflower

Bestfriend

UNO

Single-Loving Is Easy

Loving Is Easy

Apricot Princess

Untitled

Happiness

Pony
This album is just a recent one and among the first two songs that actually caught me was these two! I've been listening to this almost like everyday from they time they were released. It's amazing.

I'll put the lyrics of these songs here just because...

It's Not The Same Anymore

Always

Comments