Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

Nihongo 101: Let's Practice Japanese #1


今日はここに日本語でブログポストを書きます。
皆さんへ見せたい!
今年の一月から今まで日本語を勉強しています。
上と下へがあります。本当にむずかしいです。
日本語の本と日本語のヴィデオで大変漢字を学びました。でも時間の後が忘れました。(笑)
時々友達と日本語を話したい。でも彼らは日本語を出来ないです。寂しいですね。

Today I will write blog post in Japanese here.
I want to show to everyone!
I'm studying Japanese from January this year till now.
There are ups and downs. It is really difficult.
I learned lots of Kanji from a Japanese book and Japanese videos. But I forgot after a period of time. (lol)
I sometimes want to speak Japanese with my friends. But they can't speak Japanese. It's sad, right?

---

先週末は家で昼ご飯を作りました。
全然料理しません。でも食べ物は美味いです!良かった~!

Last weekend I made lunch at home.
I don't cook at all. But the food was delicious! It was good~!

---

日本に行ったことがありません。でも行きたいです!
このは私の理りが日本語を勉強しています。
いつかあそこにいきます!
無理じゃありませんですね。


I haven't been to Japan but I want to go!
This is my reason I'm studying Japanese.
Someday I'll go over there!
It's not impossible, right?

---

何か言ってもいいですか。
今日は一日中にナルトを見ています。
やっぱりサスケは強いです。でもナルトは弱くないです。
一生に二人の力は凄かった!

Can I say something?
Today I am watching Naruto all day.
As expected Sasuke is strong but Naruto is not weak.
Together their power is amazing!

---

12月13日でIUはヒリピンにI行ってる。友達とコンサートに行く!IUのきれいな声を聞きたい。そこにIUと歌ったり、たくさん写真を撮ったり、商品を買いたりする。うわぁ~楽しみ!

On December 13, IU is going to the Philippines. I will go to the concert with a friend! I want to hear IU's beautiful voice. I will sing with IU, take lots of photos and buy merchandise. Uwa~I'm looking forward to it!

Comments