Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

Missing You (Park Yoo Chun x Yoon Eun Hye/ Yeo Jin Goo x Kim So Hyun)


"This is too much of a drama, as expected for an old Kdrama", this was my reaction as I was on episode 3 of this series. And I just cannot watch any further, as everything became too much for me! I'm not ready for the heavy drama. lol I think I'm gonna drop this anytime soon and I know I will after this episode. Sigh. I am not against the artists portraying the roles but dang it, the characters of the story are just way too fucking coward. Like, all of them! I hate them all the characters except child Soo Yeon (portrayed by Kim So Hyun) and the police inspector.


I love Yeo Jin Goo so much with his whole being, but seriously this is my least favorite character that he portrayed. I mean, everything is great and pretty good in the beginning but the twist and turns of events are just so fucking unreal and heavy and I hated the feeling. lol Can you feel my anger over your place now? I must say though that everyone did a great job in portraying their roles, it's just that the characters of the story themselves are way too far from my liking. They all need healing and courage. GAH!

But anyway, I'm not sure if I'm still gonna go through the whole series. Maybe if my heart heals after what happened to Kim So Hyun's character here. My sole purpose for this drama was to just watch Yeo Jin Goo anyway and I'm already good with it. Although, this drama made me discover Kim So Hyun. I've heard her name multiple times as I stalk around Yeo Jin Goo. And I must say, I really like her now and am considering in watching her with her other dramas.

Should I give the drama another chance? I haven't seen the adult version of the characters yet, will there be improvements? I wonder. But looking at the comments on the website I'm watching the drama with, they are way too negative. lol Ahhh I don't know anymore!

I wish Yeo Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun would reunite in a drama with a better story line though. They look great together. Such good chemistry!!!

And this scene below, I love it so much! They are way too cute!!!




More photos of them together!


Kiiiisss!! 😍

What do you guys think? Should I give this drama a chance and continue watching?


----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments