Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok and Kim Hye Yoon Shared a Kiss In Lovely Runner Episode 8

Finally was able to catch up with this drama and guess what?! After all the prevention of Sun Jae from getting hurt, he still ended up hospitalized. Im Sol's eyes were currently away from Sun Jae for a while and this incident happened to him. What's crazy about this is that the taxi driver who got caught before because of Sun Jae's quickness in saving Im Sol, was the one who tried harming Sun Jae. Seriously, what's with that taxi driver's deal? Did he really knew Im Sol once only in his life? or was there any other encounter between them? Are maniacs like that?! Obsessing over a girl they once saw in their lives? And everyone who hinders their plans to get the girl will also automatically become their target to eliminate first?! Sheesh! Anyways, despite the unfortunate incident that happened in the last scene of episode 8, the fact that Sun Jae is still alive gives me hope that he will survive till the very end. Anyways, the police did get a hold of the suspect, rig

ARASHI is finally here!!!


Previously, if you have not heard about it up to this date, Japanese Entertainment surprised the world with ARASHI landing on digital platforms & social media! I know, it's not that big of a news if we are talking about korean pop groups or whoever in the world. But considering it was from Japan's entertainment agency called Johnny & Associates, who we all know is very strict when it comes to their artists' music being streamed online and let alone their artists' being on social media, this is a surprising news for all.

Whoever in Johnny's who made this happen, I and everyone else salute you for this. I mean, it's about time for the world to see Japan's top boy band group. Come to think of it, it took 20 years for them to be out in the open. I cannot wait to see more people hooked up with Japanese entertainment because of ARASHI.

To be honest I am one of those people who admire ARASHI even before when I was younger, however due to their inaccessibility via internet I've given up on them so quickly. It's like a gem seeing a good quality video  with English subtitle on youtube and other websites to enjoy. That's how rare those things are. It's really difficult to stay updated with them with such minimal sources. BUT NOW IS DIFFERENT!


I am so glad and enjoying every bits of them on youtube and their other social media accounts. I am so in love with their newest song called Turning Up. It's my jam during my travel going to work in the morning and it never failed to brighten up my day. Such a fantastic and  happy song. I so love their dances here also. Have I mentioned they looked so fucking great even when they are in their late 30s? Gosh, they are so fine. I so wanted to know more about them because of this major change!

Although it's a sad thing that they've announced their planned hiatus even before this internet craze happened. Even so, I still got time to spend with them knowing it'll still be at the end of 2020 that this hiatus would take effect. I still need to learn the basics about them and I might use this blog to really get to know them one by one. Hopefully, their official youtube channel would upload more videos for me to get inspired. lol Wish me luck!


I am now able to enjoy their visuals, voices, and dance skills all so clear! Ahh I love the internet at times like this. I'm falling for ARASHI in just a short span of time. lol Just at look at these babies! 

I am so fired up learning Japanese even more! *heart heart

Follow ARASHI on their social media!

Comments