Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Finally Realizes Kim Hye Yoon's True Feelings for Him in Lovely Runner Episode 10

This drama is piercing straight to my heart since it started its flight for the 2nd half. Gosh, I really love it when there is an angst involved in the story. lol I feel like the real deal is finally happening to the show. kkk Anyways, episode 10, Sun Jae found out the real feelings of Sol for him all thanks to Tae Sung. I can't express how happy I am for this great news! I mean, finally no more going around in circles. Tbh, when Sun Jae asked about Sol coming from the future, I had expected that Sol would make up excuses again, but she didn't. She told him the truth but just didn't tell the whole story and the real reason why she was there in that time zone because she wasn't capable of it since the deity won't allow her. Thankfully, Sun Jae is a smart guy being able to pick up clues now after he heard that one drunken night where Sol sang Sun Jae's unreleased song. The breaking news in year 2023 about Sun Jae's unfortunate incident was also changed into Ec

New Jessica & Krystal Reality Show!

Impossible! That's what I thought it would be. SM Entertainment mentioning Jessica's name and yet even confirming to have a new reality show with their talent Krystal. We all know that Jessica and Krystal are sisters, but still we also know how strict SM Entertainment is when it comes to their ex-talents. Well come to think of it, it was SME who kicked Jessica out of the group so they shouldn't be all butt-hurt at all. But setting aside that sensitive issue, I still cannot believe this news from allkpop's  SM Entertainment confirms Jessica & f(x) Krystal's upcoming reality show. Still, I am very joyful to hear this wonderful news!!!


Finally! Some continuation from their first reality show together Onstyle Jessica & Krystal. How I wish it would be just like before where they looked really free. I remember myself watching this from way back 2014. We get to know more of this pair regarding their treatment to each other. They are so close that sometimes you wanted a sister like Jessica or a little sister like Krystal. Here are some of the things I've missed so much and am anticipating to finally see again on their new reality show.


1. Their wannabe home. As an Architect who do architectural interiors as well, their modern-industrial themed home is so attractive. Back when the Onstyle Jessica and Krystal was aired it was the time also where I'm still working on an architectural firms who mostly have interior fit-out as projects. And I became really obsessed with this industrial concept. It was nice and very trendy.






2. The sisters' travel and mukbangs

 3. Sibling fights where Jessica (the older one) is always the winner.lol



4. Heart to heart talks. I'm not crying, you are.

5. Visitors
I know it's a bit delusional, which I think I am from the very beginning, but I'd love to see more of f(x) and Girls' Generation. For f(x) it might be possible but for GG? I can only be hopeful. 


Comments