Featured Post

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won and Everyone Else Got Their Happy Ending In Queen of Tears Episode 16

That was a beautiful ending, I wouldn't ask for more. I think I finally understand why the writer made episode 15 that brutal, it's just a metaphor how life could be not only to Hyun Woo and Hae In but for all of us watching. It's like, living in this world, life can throw us non stop problems and it's up to us how we'd deal with it whether we fight or we lose hope. Hyun Woo fighting against all odds to be with his happiness/Hae In, that's how life should be. If we don't fight for our happiness/wants/needs, then we wouldn't experience the best of life. That's reality.  That was beautiful isn't it? Life can be cruel but also beautiful.  Hae In and Hyun Woo realizing their faults to their broken marriage were manifestations how they've grown. They finally understood that ego won't do them good because ego hides, worst, break the love they have for each other through time. Marriage is all about acceptance of each other's imperfections an

Keismagic's 2nd Anniversary!!!

OMG!!! It's now my 2 years in blogging!! Well maybe more than that when I'm still using my first ever blog url that was deleted by google all because of my stupidity. Yeah right, I was the one to blame! Who else? ww

I still remember that day, one of the downfalls in my blogging history. www But that didn't stop me, as you can witness now. Hooray for the survival of my blog 'keismagic' for two years now!!! Wow! I just can't believe my stupidity didn't attack me for the second time, or probably I've already learned and I've tried to be more cautious. lol

I know, this site isn't that big enough but for me.. it's one of the best I could treasure. Blogging about my interests (fandom and a bit of my little life) is already a pleasure of mine. It's really fun sharing things and discovering people who have the same point of view as mine. To have valued readers who visits the page when there are updates, or by just accidentally coming into this non-sense site.. is already happiness for me. ww

At least I could say, you guys have once been part of my circle of life. www cheesy much.

To all who have witnessed the evolution of my fandom, to have seen my weirdness and to how much I could offer in order to worship my idols ww... I am very glad. ww Thanks for all the kindness and appreciation. And thanks for making this blog alive.

Also, let all these people be part of the celebration. Those who are truly part of my blogging career. ww

Ah thank you my favorite all-girls-rock band.. the most powerful one ww

My beautiful korean goddess!! Thank you!

How about....

AM&KEI forever?!

What the?! Uhh.. excuse me Acchan.. I was asking you about something.. 




Eternity sounds good. Oh I love you so much, Atsuko!!! yay! www





Comments

  1. Congratulations on your 2nd year ^^

    I really love this blog of yours <3
    I hope you continue to write ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, really! :)
      Glad you the blog suited your taste! <3
      I will continue to write as long as I can. Hope you'll be there in the future Phoenix-san! :D

      Delete
  2. Congratulation^^ u hav been blogging for 2 yrs? (or more?) wow..

    i regret for not meeting you sooner >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no need to regret, it's not like I'm going to stop blogging already.
      Well probably the updates are not as plenty as before, but still.. I'm gonna continue posting what interests me. Hope they'll suit your taste tho XD

      Delete
  3. Happy 2nd Anniversary Thanks to your page ;) For me This Page is a REALLY BIG HELP Getting to KNOW more about SCANDAL and other artist :)

    And By the Way we have a Fan Page in Facebook (Scandal Band Community) If you could mind can i share to our Fellows SCANDALous your Blog ?? :))

    Thank You , More Power , Happy 2nd Anniversary , And God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luisa! Thanks for wanting to support the blog. You may do whatever you wish. I'm not posting bunch of SCANDAL stuff lately, but I'm glad to know that my previous entries helped you in any way to know more about them.

      Thank you too for the greetings, really appreciated! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment