Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Gets Married With Seo Eun Su In Chief Detective 1958

I felt like a lot of things happened in this episode, but was it rushed? I don't think so. The death of Sung Chil was a key to make our detectives closer to the boss which is Lee Jung Jae and the way through him is none otger than his right hand man, Viper of Dongdaemun gang. Though I must say, this episode really stinga because I feel so sorry for Sung Chil and his grandma. Grandma has no one beside her anymore, I hope Yeong Han and his entire unit would visit her frequently. I really felt the frustrations of Yeong Han in the early scenes of this episode where he couldn't arrest Viper even though the evidence was already found. Their chief Choi Dal Sik's slavery of money/ Lee Jung Jae makes me sick, the the prosecution office granting Lee Jung Jae about not issuing any warrants against his gang to protect his image for the election was an abosolute trash! Ugh, they are the worst ever! Anyways, thanks to Yeong Han's boarmates, he thought of asking help fdom an american

Happy 24th Birthday Haruna Ono!

To my ever amazing,stunning, and gorgeous lead singer, Haruna Ono... Happy Birthday!!!  onion bday

Although my fandom/craziness over you had been shaken from the previous months.. because of your sudden transformation  and hoarse voice [sick maybe?].. still I've tried to hold on to you even though I looked I didn't care at all. No Scandal Updates lately from me, and that's NOT because I'm OVER with you and your band SCANDAL.. but because I needed a break in order for me to realize again your importance and existence. monkey I have seen the different videos of SCANDAL from your beginnings, I saw how hard you guys strove for your achievements today.. you guys wished to be recognized and together us fans did as well. And today the present, is one of your promising moments of your lives.. and I can't be happier to see you Haruna and the rest of the members keep those huge smiles and huge dreams from the start and up until now. With all the hard work and undying love for music, we appreciated it and will always be there to support you  as the leader, best friend, sister and a mother to your members. 

To the beautiful goddess Haruna Ono, you are amazing and truly is an inspiration! I still remember those days I've became addicted to you, I can't stand a day without looking at your photos,videos and updates. Your voice is like the source of my energy through a long day. And right now I may not be the same anymore towards you.. but I'll always keep the memory how you've became this VERY special. Haruna Ono, my ichiban will always be having her spot in my heart [cheesy monkey] and can never be replaced by any NEW fandoms. But still the only thing that won't change is that.. I will always support and love you and SCANDAL band forever and ever!!! monkey

P.S Dont ever go back to blonde.. 

There!! My message for Haruna my loves, trololol. It sounded really cheesy and very dramatic but it's really from the bottom of my heart. So if you give negative comments on my long speech monkey better keep it to yourself or else.. I'll monkey you!! btch!! mon wtf

Photos of my Haruna

Comments

  1. hahah, this is the coolest post ever! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried reading your post.... really love HARUNA and SCANDAL too.... *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cichonio: wow thanks! ahaha
    @glimmer: I'm sorry for making you cry D; But yeah let's love them forever yey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad she got over the blonde-short-hair stunt. Really, she looks a lot more beautiful and more mature with the long black hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment