Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

Let me be the drama queen. [lol]

I'm sad last night and I cried the whole time of it until I fell asleep. This period is probably the hardest time of my life, and I don't know if I can handle this situation or not. Probably you say I'm being emotional and dramatic now, but yeah I guess you're right.. But I just wanted to write about it coz somehow I feel a bit okay when I'm writing my thoughts.. especially on my blog.. [sigh]

I'm currently on the process of doing my thesis, and no my problem isn't about thesis but something private and the most important part of me. I've became too happy lately because of my achievement on my thesis getting my work approved in one go, I've even celebrated it but at the end of the day and the celebration came my worst nightmare. The news that change the inside me.. It was unbearable and broke my heart into pieces.. gosh.. I'm so emotional on this, yeah I'm too weak to handle these kind of things and I really don't know how I will concentrate on my thesis now.. GAHD!!!

I believe you exist but I dont have that much faith, but this time I'm coming to you and I hope you'll welcome me and my prayers... you know what it is.. 

Okay lemme stop this now.. [sigh] I just wanted to somehow forget about my problem a little.. so I try to find ways to relax and just entertain myself..
I watched K-ON movie last it was good and all, I love it..I enjoyed it but its really not healing me fully.. (and as if everything's gonna be okay? tsk)

Anyways I tried to find entertainment too on my ichiban, Maeda Atsuko.. and yeah it did worked out a bit.. but just like K-on (which is one of my favorite anime of all time), it just wasn't enough..

Yeah I know I shouldn't rely on just fandom to overtake the burdens right? lolz But I still say they do still help even in just small bits... just like now, I'm really helpless with my current problem so literally, I cannot do anything..  tsk the worst feeling ever.. being useless..


Comments

  1. She ran out of toilet paper^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anon: whoah! How did you know? geez you're so great.. so great just like my shit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment