Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

[FANFIC] AtsuMina: “The Only Thing That Won’t Change” Part 2/End




"The Only Thing That Won't Change"

Part 2/End


Atsuko knew to herself that she wanted this, she's been waiting for this to happen in a long time now. Yes, she's in love with Minami but too afraid to tell it to the shy girl as she's afraid of the outcome of her confession. Realizing that Minami's taking the initiatiative she decided to let it be. The kiss was short though as Minami pulled out. The kiss was just soft, yet filled with love. Minami looked at Atsuko's eyes, she did not know whether it's the right thing to kiss her. Somehow she felt nervous how Atsuko would react, Minami knew to herself that she loves Atsuko as well but it took a while until this moment as she realizes her true feelings. Yes it's love, but not just for a friend but more than that. More than best friends.

"I'm sorry Acchan, I did not mean to kiss you.. I was really running out of solution how to stop you from crying.. I was just- --"

Still not yet finished, Atsuko pulled Minami again for another kiss.. This time Atsuko's eyes were closed as if she's feeling every bits of the kiss, Minami on the other hand was left shock "Does it mean she likes me too? I mean she loves me more than her best friend?" she thought and then her hands moved around Acchan's waist and answered in the kiss. The soft kiss Atsuko started became wild as both of them wanted to take dominance of each other. They opened their mouth and literally eating each other's lips. Atsuko's hands wrapping around Minami's neck became even tighter and so are the hands of Minami on her waist. Not so long ago they decided to pull out from the kiss to catch some air. Then they looked at each other's eyes, both eyes were sparkling showing how amazed they were with what just happened. From their position of standing in front of each other, they decided to sit down back on the couch. Still no words coming from them.. they already knew what's happening.. they already knew what each other wanted to say.. there really is no words needed for explanation..

"Minami, I want you to always be by my side. Even after I graduated!" The girl insisted as she held the other girl's hands tightly.

"I will, even if it's hard to match our schedules.. I will find a way!" Minami smiled at the girl, yet Atsuko was not satisfied at all.. instead she said.. "Live with me Minami! Let's move together on the same shelter!"

Hearing those words made Minami shocked.."Ehhh? Atsuko... what are you thinking?"

"Why? you don't like it? you said it'll be hard to match our schedule right? If we live together it means at the end of the day we'll still be able to get together right?"

"B-but!"

"But what? Don't tell me you dont want it?"

"Well.. i love the idea of always seeing each other but.. still.." Minami can't find the words to add at all.. she really does not know whether to oppose or just let it be.

Atsuko ignored the girl instead she said all her thoughts about living together. "Besides that, I will know what your schedule is. I will know what's going on now in your career. I will be updated whom you're meeting.. I will know who they are and I will know if you are cheating on me or not.. right?"

Hearing the last statement of Atsuko made the small girl get even more shocked. She's getting all red now. Somehow she felt embarrassed, shy at the same time happy for the reason that they don't need to explain anymore about their relationship now, instead they both knew now they are in this together. They have mutual love for each other.. and it's a love not between friends but as lovers. "O-of course I won't cheat on you!" She said as she looked down on their hands holding each other.

"It's easy for you to say. Knowing that there are lots of remaining cute girls around AKB and worst you're even with the same group as Haruna."

"What are you saying Acchan! There's nothing between us you know.. s-stop bringing up those things again with Haruna!" Minami panicked.

"See? You can even call her by her first name, and me as your girlfriend now.. you don't even call me by my first name! How can I be so sure that you're not going to cheat on me?" Atsuko said furious as she crossed her arms in her chest.

"AH! No!! I won't do it! Why are you saying that! I promise I won't Acchan!" Minami do not really know how to protect herself from Atsuko's jealous strikes on her.. she had been cornered.

"Call me by my first name or I will ignore you forever!" She said as she turned around Minami, her arms still crossing around her chest. She's pouting too, literally looking like a kid.

"Acchan! But I'm used to calling you by your nickname!" She said as she taps Atsuko's shoulders. She gained no response at all.

"hmmm.." Knowing that Atsuko was really serious about it, she had no choice now but to get used to calling her by her first name right?

"Atsuko!" As she said her name, Atsuko turned around and smiled like an angel. "Yes?"

Minami felt her heart skip a beat. Her face is now literally red as she saw that smile. Atsuko noticed it, which made her smile grew even more.

"Heh! Minami, you're so cute!" She said as she pinches Minami's cheeks.

"Mou~ Atsuko!"

"Yup! I want you to always call me by my first name. It sounds really good coming from you!"

If Atsuko won't stop saying cheesy words now, Minami would definitely faint from this conversation. She breathing irregularly now due to her raising heart beat.

"So, Minami.. what's your answer? Let's live together okay?" She said as she cupped Minami's face with both of her hands. They are both staring now at each other. Atsuko's eyes were pleasing Minami's.

"Aside from seeing each other from time to time, and from being jealous.. what other else is in your mind?" Minami asked as she really wanted to know what serious advantage could the both of them could get. Of course being a captain and always being relied on, she's thinking at the future as well. What could be living together will bring us more?

Atsuko let her hands down from Minami's face to her hands. She grope it tightly.

"Minami, why do you have so many questions? Can't you just say yes? Anyways, listen to me very well!"

"I will"

"If we live together, aside from being able to see each other and getting updated to whom we meet... I will be able to make it up to you always." She said her last statement blushing.. she was really shy at those words for the reason that Minami does not know..

"Eh? what do you mean Atsuko?"

"If I'm going to get so serious with my acting.. I'll meet new people, I maybe get involved with many kiss scenes.. and I know very well that you'll be against it am I right?"

Minami was shocked yet she nodded to the girl for it's really painful for her to see her kissing someone else.

"You know very well too that those kiss scenes I'm doing is just for acting right?"

"Hai"

"I don't want to kiss others as well, but I have to for the sake of being professional... so..."

"so?" Minami's waiting for continuation while Atsuko was blushing really hard now..

"So.. I want to erase those kiss on my lips.. and want yours to mark on mine.."

After hearing those cheesy lines again from Atsuko, Minami felt like she's nosebleeding in her mind now. "OMG I don't want her to kiss anyone really, and I'm happy that she does not want it too.. but saying she wanted me to erase those kiss with my own kisses is just too much for me right? Still... God.. I love you!" Minami said in her mind, she was really excited yet she just can't show how happy she was because it'll be too embarrassing to handle. So her face ended up in a unpredictable expression..

"Also, since we're always at each other's side for how many years now in AKB.. I know it'll be hard for you to bear the group's load on your shoulders on your own.. and I know how hard it is on your part.. coz I'm witnessing it always.. haters are everywhere too.. I know you're in pain hearing them saying that you should not be part of akb at all.. So I will erase those words to you always like what I'm always doing for the whole years we're together! I will cheer you on forever and tell you that you deserve your spot in AKB more than anyone else!!!" She screamed as she was also angry with those haters of Minami.

On the other hand, Minami was really moved. Every worries and painful events she was thinking just earlier in her break down, Atsuko was saying all of them now.. and she's bringing up cheering words to erase those pain.. It felt like Atsuko could really read Minami's mind.. The captain was really moved with those words.. she felt really happy as well.. she was too grateful.. and so her tears fell down from her eyes.. as a sign of happiness that there is always Atsuko on her side..

As Atsuko saw Minami crying she hugged her girlfriend tightly. "So Minami! Please live with me! I will always protect you!"
Minami hugged her tightly as well, "When did you became so good at reading my mind?" She said sobbing on the shoulders of Atsuko. "I've known you more than anyone in the world, Minami. So I know what you are thinking!." She said calming the girl and by rubbing her hand on the captain's back.

As she felt the small girl calmed a bit from crying so hard, she pulled her out from the hug. "So Minami, will you live together with me now?"

Minami nodded in agreement, and let her arms wipe her tears like a kid. Suddenly Atsuko removed that arm on Minami's face and leaned forward to catch the girl's lips. It was just short yet filled with love, "Minami! I love you! I love you forever!" She said as she smiled in front of her.

The captain was seduced by that small kiss and smile from her girlfriend so she wiped again her face from crying and pushed Atsuko down on the couch which leaved Minami on top.

"Mi-Minami!" Atsuko said in shock.

"I love you too Atsuko! And I promise you I will always be by your side! I will protect you too when haters are dragging you down. I will speak for you when you cannot tell or explain your feelings very well. I will believe in you when others are doubting you. I will be your source of strength when you feel tired of it all. I will escape with you on this world when you wanted to. I love you and will always do Atsuko!!" She said with pure sincerity in her eyes! Atsuko was also moved by the girl's true words, her tears appear as well on her eyes and began to fall when she can't hold it anymore. Suddenly Minami, leaned down on the girl and catch her lips. Atsuko closed her eyes and let her hands caress Minami closer to her. They both squeezed each others body as their sign of their love and unending gratefulness towards the existence of one another. Their kiss became wilder and wilder as time passes by, they can't help it anymore.. they wanted to feel each other more. They are so happy being with each other, and they know they will be contented in their live having only each other. After these wild kisses, and touches everywhere, they pulled out to catch some air..

"I love you Minami!"

"Heh! I know!"

"what's your answer?" Atsuko glared.

"Geez you're scary Atsuko! I love you too!"

Minami rested her body on top of her girlfriend, and Atsuko hugged her back.

"Atsuko..."

"Hmm??"

"You said in one of your interview that you'll get nude if the script demanded.. what will you do if I tell you I dont like you expose your body on everyone?"

Atsuko blushed furiously.. "b-but.. it's just for professionalism Minami... I- uhmm.."

"But still.." Minami pouted as her head still on Atsuko's shoulders near her breasts.

"Then.. I will get nude in front of you always!" she said as her face literally turned red. Her heart is beating so fast now.

"Then there's no difference.. if your fans saw it and I will see it too.. there's no difference at all.! I guess I'm no special, I knew it I'm just like everyone else to you." Minami got up from lying and now she's sitting.. she decided to stand up now and leave her girlfriend as a sign of disappointment but Atsuko also got up and stopped Minami from leaving...

"T-then! I will give you my body!!!!" She screamed, with her eyes closed and while hugging Minami's right arm, she felt her heart is going to explode now. She's also thinking of these things with Minami from before, but it's a bit embarrassing to tell it loudly right?

"Atsuko, can I have a request?" Minami smirked.

"Eh?" She looked up on Minami.. their eyes met.

"Can I have it now?"

Atsuko felt like she's going to faint now on what she had heard, she was not yet ready for it at all.. she's blushing furiously.. but she wanted this as well.. Minami on the other hand was just joking but Atsuko got heat up and pushed Minami again back on the couch lying and that joke became real as they spent the whole night becoming one and giving each other their sacred bodies.


Yes the only thing that won't change is that they are filled with love and care for one another, and even if Atsuko will now soon to leave AKB, it won't change the fact that they are so in love with each other. They have an unbreakable bond!
---END---

Comments