Featured Post

Lee Je Hoon Leads The Whole Team on a Successful Mission In Chief Detective

Our new heroes are here! But it's so frustrating that after all the hard work they did, it's superintendent Choi and Dae Sik's unit who are claiming the rewards. Sheesh. I hate them, they're worst than those bums on the streets, tbh. They are all working for instant big money and they don't care whether banks are gonna get robbed, peope may get robbed or killed. They're the worst ever.  Thankully we have Yeong Han and the others doing their real duties as cops. Now we get to see how they plan as a whole team. Yeong Han, being the oldest of the 4 members, is definitely the leader as he's the one commanding the members with their duties to execute their plans to get the criminals.  The robbers failed to steal from their bank where Jongnam police are stationed all thanks to the quick witted cops like Yeong Han, Sang Sun, Gyeong Hwan and Ho Jeong.  My favorite part of this episode is that, they all thought that their first mission dealing with bums around Jeongn

[Guitar Cover] Wedding Bell + Yasai Sisters

Hello everyone! Today I've decided to post my newly recorded guitar cover. It's just a short one though so I try to find on my recorded folder and saw another one to post. So all in all there are 2 guitar covers in this blog entry, whew.. Hopefully you guys will like them :)

I had a great weekday last week coz my ground floor plan which I only consulted once to my thesis adviser got accepted. Yipeee.. But yeah I know I shouldn't celebrate yet but still.. I'm just happy with this achievement. Though he said I need to check the size of my mechanical room. lolz.. but still that's just a minor change right? Accepted layout is still accepted! (Sometimes I really feel I'm so good. trololol let me praise myself once in a while okay? lolz)

WEDDING BELL (DEPAPEPE)

Anyways, here's my WEDDING BELL cover (nylon strings) I made from back then., I think it's already finished.. haha I'm still thinking of improving the melody part.. but  got no time to concentrate on it in a while coz when I'm picking up the guitar.. it's always new songs which I'm playing. haha. This song is really sentimental to me in a lot of ways.. it's the song that made me more addicted to guitar, the song that makes me feel good everytime I'm sad and it's the song that I will always treasure for it holds lots of memories. (wahaha sorry for being dramatic.. but anyways I just wanted to express how much I LOVE this song!). I just hope I made it not disappointing when you hear my guitar cover. Ugh.. (nervous) Here it is:

MY WEDDING BELL COVER

And since I'm currently devoted to AKB48 lately.. I'm also mastering few of their songs on my guitar.. My first guitar cover was Heavy Rotation (if you haven't heard it yet here's the link for you: Kei's Heavy Rotation Guitar Cover)

And here's another 1 which I've mastered few mos. ago.. (I guess?) Had no time to record it until last night so yeah.. and if you're going to ask how I played it, naah I did not use tabs or any kinds at all.. and yes I played it only by ear.. I guess my skills are getting better and better when it comes to akb.. hahahah! Yosh! As for wedding bell, I can really recall that I've used tabs for it partially, but did not bother to use it till the end.. so yeah combination of tabs and by ear for Wedding bell. It's really tiring to use tabs in playing, it's better just to play it by heart and feelings rather than memorizing..

Kindly leave some comments so I can improve more and more. I decided that I will only play my music in front of those people who are devoted on this as well. I don't wanna waste my time playing when I know a few won't understand how I play.. I hate those people.. (lolz)


Yasai Sisters (AKB48)

My Yasai Sisters Guitar Cover



Flying Get (AKB48)

My Flying Get Guitar Cover

SOON TO COME (already mastered it but was not able to record it last night, it was actually dawn and I feel like our neighbor's getting sick on my loud noises so I stopped. lolz, I did not record today as well, coz it's raining really hard.. so gomenasai.. I'll record and post it soon! I promise!)

Comments