Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

Black Is My Pleasure

Hmm.. this is a one exciting blog entry for me. My heart is thumping [doki doki]. Kya!!!
Well to tell you all honestly I actually like men and women who wore black clothes. When my favorite artists which I fan girl so much wear such clothing my always reaction is [OMG! I can die peacefully], [Why are you seducing me!!], [This guy/girl is going to have an intimate love from me], [Oh boy! You're MINE!!]....
Haha! I know it's quite really funny, but I am really serious here okay? [LOL] I love black! Black is definitely sexy for me! It's like they are tempting me to do have evil~ish desire and pleasure! HAHAHAHA
[If only you could imagine how much I want to scream out loud seeing my favorite artists wearing this color]HNGGG.... Just imagine out in the middle of the night where everyone's resting.. then a photo update pops out my news feed showing my favorite artist wearing black... FUUUUU!!! [screaaaaaammmmmm]

But of course I love to see my favorite people to wear different colors of clothing too, as long as those clothes suit them then there's no disagreement on it. Blue, yellow, orange, green, or whatever color it is I love them all. They bring different vibes or characters on me. Cute, gorgeous, stunning, but the sexy and hot character would always be from the black clothing. Well actually any dark color is acceptable for me [I'm not choosy at all] LOL!

Why? I don't know, [lol] But seeing my favorite artists wearing such clothes really is pleasurable to me. I just can't stop giggling at the same time lure over their amazing photos in black! GAH! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Oh well, here let me show you the artists I adore and love with them on black clothes.

 Oh Siwon I'll give you everything, my heart, my soul, my body! [trololol] Just please marry me!! HAHAHA! This gorgeous, amazing, HOT, SEXY, guy is absolutely one of my favorite man who wore black clothes. Formal or casual, I just love it!! He's tall and manly enough to look great in that wearing. Ugh! But of course I wouldn't mind if he won't wear black suits as well.. a nude one I think will still be acceptable.. [trolololol] Oh! I'm sorry! My evil side is coming out again... hmmm... [silence]

Ugh. I'm gonna die, Y U so HOT Woo Young!!! Fuuuu [heart]
Oh that picture reminded me of Kwon Sang Woo too. Hmm.. awesome it is!
Also as you can see, Woo Young does not have that beastly body but the black color really makes everything go well. It really suits him right, I can feel his sexiness!! 
Good looks great body. Great Fashion! Black Fashion! I love it!! Looking gorgeous and hot Yunho!
[saranghae]

Oh also, maybe one of the reasons why I like black it's because it holds a greater  feeling of that 'bad-ass' character. The person could either become a very gentle and prince/princess like character or that bad-ass. I really love it. It's amazing how these people also portrays those different characters.

On the other hand, my favorite girls also sports different black costumes/outfits. And they looked stunning as these guys above. Girls will never be last when it comes to fashion and charisma! Go girls!! 
Suzy is so sexy when it comes to black outfits, but to be honest.. white looks good on her as well. If you've seen their touch pv with dirty white bandages.. ugh... [faints]
Maybe with the way she gives character to her dresses is the main reason why everything seemed to look hot. She's an amazing young girl. She has different faces on and off stage. 

Of course, haru the rocker is on my list. I think she sports hot figure and character when it comes to black costumes. She's hotter in black [in my own opinion], but that Shunkan Sentimental uniform still is the hottest!!! LOL But since we're talking about black,, then I'll stick with these costumes. [shown above]

and last, but not the least... Acchan!! GAAAAH! To be honest this girl is sooooo flexible and dynamic. Damn! She can be HOT/SEXY at the same time angelic... you know what I mean? Huhu. She's too perfect to be true. Gawd! She can be evil-ish and angelic... GAH! Sometimes she shows both sides on the same picture!! WAAAH! I guess hotness can't be taken away from her since she's too prone with sexy wild poses.. TROLOLOL! But her cuteness and innocence of her face is also there.. waaaaah!!! GAH ACCHAN!!!!! DAISUKI! DAISUKI!!!!!!!! [lots of hearts] Hahaha!


Bonus photo:

Comments