May 26, 2012

Great Music! Real Music! Mindy Gledhill!

Hello everyone, today I feel like posting my favorite musician these days that I listen to. And nope! It isn't about KPOP or JPOP okay? I say real music for this time. I think these songs are incomparable, for they are truly high-graded songs for me. Pure class! From the moment I first heard and understood the meaning of the songs are so heart warming. I seriously can cry because of the wonderful lyrics and melody! I hope you guys will try these songs too! :)

Mindy Gledhill truly is a great musician. The playful lyrics as well as the meaning of her songs.. Augh! I admire her so much! I just I wish I have such talents.. Oh amazing voice as well!! Mindy!!!!! YOU'RE SO AMAZING!!!!

Hourglass by Mindy Gledhill


I already choose the videos that shows the lyrics too. Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. OMAYGHAD! I LOVE THIS SINGER. I'VE DISCOVERED HER A LONG TIME AGO AND I'VE DOWNLOADED HER ALBUM TOO! Hihihi. Kay Len ko pala yan pinakinig! Fave ko rin yang All about Your Heart and Hourglass! And `Crazy Love`! Try to listen to it! Nakakarelate ako dahil kay Ryle! XD AND AND `I do adore` and `This is my song`!!!! KYAAA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaaa! I love that song too! "I'm the definition of obsessive compulsive crazy love" kyaaaaaa!! This is the theme song for us stalkers [cough] I mean for us fan girls.. lol! XD

      Delete

Featured Post

“The Ordinary Jackpot” Unveils Lee Jun Hyuk’s Transformation Ahead of Premiere

TVING’s upcoming series “The Ordinary Jackpot” has released new character stills featuring Lee Jun Hyuk as Gong Eun Tae, an overworked tea...