Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Questions Kim Hye Yoon Whether She Came From The Future In Lovely Runner Episode 9

That scene where Im Sol stressed out that she wants Sun Jae to leave her alone was so painful to watch. There's definitely a pang of pain in there for me, what more for Sun Jae though? In his mind, probably, his unrequited love was not desirable and to be pushed away like that makes all of his efforts and sleepless nights thinking about her all wasted. Wasted in a way that he won't know what to do with his overflowing love for Im Sol. In kdrama this is romantic because viewers like us know what exactly is going on between them, but if it were to happen in real life without them knowing anything that's happening then it'll all look so creepy! lol Good thing that it is a Kdrama we're watching. kkk  Anyways, because Sol was completely drunk in that one night in their field trip, she unconsciously sang Sun Jae's song Sonaki. A song that wasn't released or publicly known yet in 2009. Of course, Sun Jae, being that crazy in love with Sol, he would believe everythi

New Outfits Mean New Beginning?

Recently, the 2012 "LIVE IDO LIVE" Tour of SCANDAL started at Caparvo Hall at Kagoshima. Aside from  rocking the place they also sport NEW outfits and hair styles!

Oh dear, that new hair color gives a cooler vibe on me, Haru. You look gorgeous! I think the outfit's color compliments with her great appearance. And also I don't really mind whether she will wear sleeveless or not.


Yes, truly it is an outbreak from consecutive black outfits that they've used from their previous singles. Somehow that fierce rock edgy aura from the girls lessens. I think their new outfit really is great! I love it and their new looks also fit in. Finally something I can be proud of after drastic changes!
Well of course I also have negative critic for one member, really. Mami what have you done to your blonde hair treating it with "green" highlights? I say WTF!!? What are you thinking? You already look amazing with that pure blonde hair you know. [Sorry, I know quite a lot of you likes this change to her hair.. but I really don't] Oh well.. I will not mind at all if you'll sport ponytails on the live tours :D
[please don't do pictorials with that green highlight. DEFINITELY A NO!!!]

Also.. recently our girls, kept on posting photo updates of themselves on their blog.. I don't know if they are teasing us playing with our hearts..all gorgeous photos of themselves are so delightful to see that makes anyone's heart beats so fast! GAH! I love the way they torture us in a "lovely" way.. [LOL]
Gorgeous people are gorgeous!! Hide that green highlights! Now go!! Haha [heart]
Dobondobondo celebrating Mami's birthday. [SWEET]

Cute Rinax showing her BEAUTIFUL hair!! [Oh I love that bangs! you go girl! lol] And she also breaks everyone's heart by showing her true love. Yes dai-chan's image, a dinorsaur! LOL! Sorry guys she's already taken. [trololol] Better luck next time and pray that you'll be reborn as a dinosaur in your next life [Good luck!] 
 Now, seriously! [Nosebleed] What is happening to the world? I can only hear my heart beating so fast. [doki doki] Gawd! They look amazing especially Haru!! FUUUU Daisuki Haruna-chan! [Is this a new beginning for my fandom towards her? Is this goodbye Acchan? Let's find out on the next chapter of Kei's Fandom!] LOL!

These outfits, really look cute. It has same features as their latest one, and I bet that those two will be the front-outfits for their new single? [uh~la~la!I'm just guessing though, no official announcements yet and I don't think they'll ever announce such a thing? HAHAHA! Let's just wait for the official photos XD ] OMG!  But if it'll be somehow true..then let us expect more nosebleed days to come! Ganbare Minna! Prepare for some love explosions! LOL!

Comments

  1. i think this will gonna be their latest outfit for taiyou scandalous

    ReplyDelete
  2. kei~ stick to Acchan, we'll keep Haru for ourselves ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Mami's black, blonde or green hair. They all look great, because there all Mami!

    I would rather She express her true self, than worry about fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that shorts?? oh well, that's pretty cool.. nice! (y)
    as for mami's hair, gaaaaaaaaah! ; _ ;

    Rina's hair do looks like Kojiharu now.. me likey~ loooooool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say, for the look, Haruna finally sees the light while Mami is deeper in darkness. I think Haruna's hairstyle looks great and complements her small frame body. For Mami, goodness, make up your mind already, either blonde, black (preferably), or green, doing hair color like that makes people think you have some issue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually like Mami's diverse range of hairstyles. She's freely experimenting because this is the best time for hair deviances! Japanese schools have a strict rule when it comes to hair color so I guess after she graduated she probably said 'hell yeah i'm gonna dye my hair while I'm young and still rockin' . Because when she's older, dyeing her hair a multitude of colors won't seem cool at all. Personally, I love her long black hair with full bangs. It's what drew me to her at first. Blonde or not, she pulls it off everytime :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment